• Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works well

posted by Stig555 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's quite chunky, it has good size and makes good sparks if you know how to use it. The striker is ok but it is better with a knife.
    Cons:
    The string is quite lousy but not a problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Regular canteen

posted by Stig555 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It gives exactly what it is expected from it and it is identical to the ones we can see on the pictures, quality is ok, the cup handle is a bit hard to fold but not too much and the cup is pretty solid. Plastic canteen smells a little but not as much as oth...
    Cons:
    It could be somewhat less expensive and the hole in the canteen could be a bit bigger for easier use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rather cool belt

posted by Stig555 on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is really sturdy, both the nylon and metal parts. Velcro seems ok too but time will tell. It stays in place rather securely but I have yet to test it a little further. It is rather long, I think you have to be a whale not to fit in this belt, but c...
    Cons:
    None I can think of so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average quality great price

Pros:
    Looks really tacticool, it seems rather sturdy and it has a great price compared to the original Gerber that sells for over a hundred bucks. Really good sheath with velcro, ready to be put on to a backpack strap or a belt, both horizontally and vertically...
    Cons:
    I don't use C4 that often to need some of the features of this multitool. The pliers head rattles like crazy, that's the wors...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and useful

Pros:
    It's great at flood and it throws like a champ. I can't believe how bright it is with just one AA battery. It looks really cool and seems rather sturdy. No rattle whatsoever. The price is great.
    Cons:
    Belt clip is really tight, I guess it can be hacked and also will get loose with time but it is not a big issue. The caution st...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's not great but does the trick

posted by Stig555 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - I love the colour - It has a nice extra room for other stuff you might want to carry while hiking. - It's rather comfortable. - It looks somewhat tacticool to me.
    Cons:
    - I'm unable to remove the plastic smell it has. But that's pretty much the same as with the other hydration bags except for th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonably good quality

posted by Stig555 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Perfect size for a lot of gadgets like digital cameras, walkie talkies, GPS devices, etc. - Perfect size for camping stuff too, you can fit an emergency poncho plus a space blanket plus some hand warmers and fits perfectly into one pouch. I could fit an a...
    Cons:
    - Velcro is not very well stitched. - It doesn't look so good inside, it seems a little less sturdy than in the outside. - I'm...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap holster

posted by Stig555 on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Loop belt with velcro. - Pretty solid. - Reasonably good stitching.
    Cons:
    - Magazine pouch too small. - That Fidragon badge in the front doesn't look too good and it seems hard to remove without damagi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good for the price - Molle compatible

posted by Stig555 on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It is modular, you can remove the holster, put it on your belt and use the panel to attach more pouches. - Molle compatible. - Nice stitches. - Looks like nice quality for the price. - Color matches my other coyote tan webgear.
    Cons:
    - Holster won't fit smaller pistols, they will rattle and eventually fall from it. - Smells weird (the usual dx, chinese dollar...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and cheap

posted by Stig555 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great bang for the buck. It's really bright and feels sturdy. I love the 4 modes of operation and the clicky button. Nice, discrete size. No funny smells.
    Cons:
    The rubber o-rings are a bit crappy, it comes with dirty oily threads (probably on purpose to avoid rust), slight battery ratt...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections