• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are awesome, get them!

posted by Stryker295 on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    THESE ARE AWESOME Okay, sorry 'bout that. I just had a little outburst. This may happen to you, because these are friggin' sweet. If you are in need of/want some new sunglasses, and don't buy these, I don't know what's wrong with you... The front cover ha...
    Cons:
    The hinges are a little stiff and look super-freaky at first but you get used to it. Just don't pinch your fingers in them.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get this right now you won't regret it

posted by Stryker295 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is slim, elegant, sturdy, functional, and most importantly, a steal of a deal. You can carry it around with you anywhere it's really that small. The LED in it is really bright, and the device gets a bit warm, but that's great for me since I li...
    Cons:
    The LED in it is really bright, and the device gets a bit warm, but that's great for me since I live in a wintry environment. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Clever trick, takes some getting used to

posted by Stryker295 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very showy—nothing's more spectacular than pulling a flame into your hand one moment and having a flower there the next. Always makes the audience appreciate.
    Cons:
    It's far too easy to put too much fuel on this, resulting in a huge flame and overheated tip. You pull it back into a metal bar...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, very useful!

posted by Stryker295 on 12/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very low price Heats up very well Has large pad, can store lots of fragrance Came with a little fragrance in it already, smelled nice :) Lightweight and non-obtrusive
    Cons:
    Looks like cheap quality plastic, feels a little flimsy but is not really. It's actually sturdier than I was expecting.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is awesome! Get one immediately, you won't be disappointed!

posted by Stryker295 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price, high-quality material, good thickness, snaps on easily and fits perfectly, easy to remove for cleaning but doesn't just fall off on it's own. Comes nicely packaged, too.
    Cons:
    Absolutely none that I can find so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, not for newest macs

posted by Stryker295 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great price, very useful (if you have the correct macbook)
    Cons:
    These are not nearly as bright as they are in the picture. They are an almost grey-ish blue. Also the USB plugs don't go in all...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product at better price! Buy one, buy two!

posted by Stryker295 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This device is very inexpensive (price) but is far from cheap (quality). I was in desperate need of a USB-to-MIDI adapter after my brother's kitten chewed through my $20 RadioShack adapter... I hopped on DealExtreme expecting to pay a similar price and foun...
    Cons:
    The plastic casing looks somewhat fragile but really isn't. It looks, in no way, professional, so think about where you run you...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy this if your Wii breaks

posted by Stryker295 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very simple part, if you are familiar with the inside of a Wii and/or have done Wii repairs before, this will be a great product. When the first-gen Wiis were dying most of the time this is the piece that was going; this is not the same piece in the first-...
    Cons:
    No cons for this product, except that you literally have to take the whole Wii apart to replace this. Not the product's fault, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections