• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Swifty3005 on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful tool for your XBOX 360. I used it to copy the content from my 20 GB HDD to a new 120 GB HDD. With a little bit of informing it is very easy to backup and copy everything. On the CD you can find patches, savegames and also some arcade games. The ...
    Cons:
    Nothing at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Good!

posted by Swifty3005 on 12/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a funny idea, but I don't know, if someone has use for it :D It shows, that the sun has energy for an engine :) It's very fast! You must run after it to get it :D The ery tiny electric engine shows what is possible in construction.
    Cons:
    You need I lot of light to make it run. It does't work indoor, because there is not enough light. Outdoor must be lot of sun to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a perfect replacement for your original battery or if you have lost it. Looks like the original one. Running time is good, but not so long as the original Sony.
    Cons:
    No really cons, look at the price :) I found out, that the charging percentage in the battery information of the PSP isn't righ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not satisfied :(

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's little and find of course a place in the car. Housing build quality is good.
    Cons:
    I ordered one for charging my MP3 player. As I received it, I tested it...nothing happend as I put it in the slot. I tried it i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Good!

Pros:
    The idea of this item is great. Put in two microSDHC cards and get a Memory Stick with a lot of memory :) I use it with a FujiFilm 4GB SDHC and a SanDisk 4GB SDHC. Works great in my PSP1000 :)
    Cons:
    Be a little bit careful with it...very thin plastic.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MS Pro Duo Adapter

posted by Swifty3005 on 07/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The adapter is the easiest way to make a microSD card into a MS Pro Duo. It's fast and works properly. I use it with a Sandisk 4GB MicroSDHC card and it works.
    Cons:
    No really cons, but the build quality is not the best. If you use it with care, nothing will happen :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sharp LQ043 K3146

posted by Swifty3005 on 05/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The screen is genuine Sharp. It has no dead pixels and is much brighter than the original. The price is awesome, nowhere you get it cheaper. The packaging was very good, no damages at its long trip to Germany.
    Cons:
    On the original screen is a tape on to keep away dust. The delivered screen doesn't have anything.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PSP Battery Cover

posted by Swifty3005 on 05/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent quality, looks like the original. Fits perfect on PSP1000. Best you can do, when you lost or broken your original cover. Color is the same as the original
    Cons:
    No really cons. The cover stands a little bit over, but no problem. The material seems to be not so hard to break like the orig...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shoulder L+R Buttons for PSP 1000

posted by Swifty3005 on 05/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Exact like the original buttons and a great replacement. No scratches or damages at delivery. The price is unbeatable.
    Cons:
    The letters L and R in the buttons are a little bit blurred, but doesn't disturb. No manual for people who don't understand the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Front Plate for PSP Phat

posted by Swifty3005 on 05/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's really a nice faceplate for the PSP Phat. The logos are on the same place and the display glass has no scratches or something like that. Screen protectors are on at delivery. Everything works and fits well :)
    Cons:
    The quality is not as good as the original, but not bad! The LED holes are not the same, but doesn't disturb.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections