• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow!!!

posted by Tayrantula410 on 08/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Holy crap! After attempting and failing to use a little red dot sight from my usual paintball retailer, I decided to try this. To my surprise, even without my flattop rail for my paintball gun this slid right onto my Tippmann A5 and wow is this sight ever a...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever. I put a little oil on the three threaded caps on the thing but that's a personal preference, the thing works g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very secure

Pros:
    I wasn't quite sure how much use I would get out of this when I bought it, but I was pleasantly surprised that it fit like a glove on my paintball barrel, and held my flashlight to it perfectly. Works great for scenario games and i suppose for home defense....
    Cons:
    None really... at least not for my purposes. Keep in mind the size of the (rubber?) holder on each side for whatever you plan o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works as expected

Pros:
    Cheap and fits like a glove on my touch. Does not protect the screen, but the screen is rock hard anyways. Gives me better grip on the touch and makes it more visible, and sort of protects the metal cover on the back.
    Cons:
    The belt loops means dirt and whatnot is free to get into the back of the case and scratch up your touch. Hasn't happened to me...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

Pros:
    Cheap, quickly shipped and protected! These things (if you can find them in the first place) run upwards of 20 or 30 bucks here, not to mention finding a charger that accepts them. The protection circuit works great and the batteries are only slightly large...
    Cons:
    Some very precise flashlights may have problems with the protection PCB on the battery, it slightly extends it but on my HA-III...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    what i expected

posted by Tayrantula410 on 08/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ironically, even though it's as simple as today's cables get this cable is still much cheaper then anywhere around here. It works as expected, really nothing more you can get from an audio cable.
    Cons:
    Nothing?
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Compatability

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Charges all my protected and unprotected cylindrical batteries, I used to be paying 5-10 dollars per new kind of battery I acquired for my various electronics from DX but now I just need this one. Charges two of any kind of battery at once and supports 100-...
    Cons:
    The sliding contacts are a bit flimsy, takes a bit of orienting to get them to contact properly with my 18650 batteries but the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wow

Pros:
    These tiny things are extremely bright, and with ten of them I can put them on all my keychains! The addition of the switch to keep it on is very useful, I have a few of these bought here for much more that are not as bright, harder to press and don't have ...
    Cons:
    One of ten of mine was iffy, but at this price I wouldn't complain if 9 out of 10 of them were broken!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a battery.

Pros:
    It does what it's meant to. Non protected so it fits better in flashlights, haven't had any problems with over or under charging provided you buy a decent charger. Works well in my HA-III Cree R2, the storage is probably near what they claim.
    Cons:
    None. No horrifically over-claimed storage capacities like some of the batteries here on DX
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great!

Pros:
    For the price, this is the best scale you can buy. Repeatedly accurate within .1 or so grams the scale is backlit, has tare and several different unit options, and is very light and portable. even comes with a weigh platform cover and a pouch for carrying i...
    Cons:
    Really, none. If you are looking for constant 0.1 gram accuracy this scale may not be for you but for weighing the majority or ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Good

Pros:
    -Decent construction, metal head and jack covers -3 different in ear silicone inserts -Ok sound quality -cheap! -Nice color
    Cons:
    -Bass is a bit lacking, changing the input eq to more bass helps -One of my pairs broke from a slight tug on the headphone wire
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections