• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful in all senses

posted by Tenkai333 on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    By buying this product I had no intention of fishing, but do the gym with him, who happened to become a great protection. Later used in the fishery, and it worked very well in the days that followed, I use it both for today and for fishing academy
    Cons:
    Through my use for this type of product he ended up wearing very fast and all the rubber pads fell, but still serves its purpose
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy and price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When I bought this toy did not think it would satisfy me either, but it's great fun, especially at work, I find great to shoot one or two leagues in the ceiling or even a friend more playful. Easy to reload and be thrown away does not hurt.
    Cons:
    The wood that it is made to be better polished and with better finishing, the plastic is kind of hard to handle. Over time the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gift for girlfriend

Pros:
    The price is one of the best I've ever seen, the chain seems real silver, my girlfriend loved it, best gift that does not exist very much in mind. Buy many more later, the price helps too! Very easy to put on and remove.
    Cons:
    With time, the glossy layer began to splinter and looks dark, but only in the back that comes in contact with skin. Beware of a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections