• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Tetsuo6995 on 05/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's good. It's really funny and interesting to see the bamboo slowly growing everyday. The overall quality of the product is not that bad. At least the glass part is quite more resistant than i thought.
    Cons:
    The "cork" thing is vey low quality. If you try to open the recipient you may be unable to close it back after.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good item.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works fine. The sound is decent but don't expect some hifi quality with that system. I wasn't expecting that so i'm fine with this little gadget.
    Cons:
    The cassete inner mechanism tend to get "stuck" from time to time. As a result the car audio thinks the cassete is &q...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool lighter

Pros:
    Very cool zippo style lighter. In my opinion this lighter has the perfect size. Standard zippo size is a bit too big but this one is perfect. As a mainly metal lighter, it's quite sturdy.
    Cons:
    VERY VERY VERY hard to remove the bottom case to refill the lighter. Took me multiple days the first time to find the correct t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Lighter

Pros:
    Well it's a great lighter. It works as it should. Very handy to light a pipe with the flame upside down. The lighter really looks sturdy and is really in good quality metal. The mechanism to light the lighter is apparently very good too. Still working quite...
    Cons:
    After 6 months the lighter is sometime a little hard to light up. The electrical arc system is still perfect but the gas output...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good.

posted by Tetsuo6995 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The flexible part is quite good and is firm enough to remove any vibrations on the device. Will hold well your device. No risks the phone/gps/gadget falls down as the holding system is very good. You probably can make it hold any device so that's really good.
    Cons:
    Build quality is really not good. My father took it 10 seconds in his hand and one piece dismounted. Was easy to repair but ......
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job !

posted by Tetsuo6995 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It just does the job as it should. Very cool to keep all your USB gadgets ready at any time. I use it to charge my Smartphone while using google nav. I couldn't do more than 90mn GPS/3G now i can easily do very long trips without wondering if my battery wil...
    Cons:
    None as far as i know. Only problem could be the build quality, but seriously, it's really not that bad. As long as you don't p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun !

posted by Tetsuo6995 on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very funny ! I put that in my school bag and play with it everytime i get bored during a lesson. And that means very oftenly. 20 is good but not really enough to do some nice things. Had fun placing one sphere on the table and move it using the other sphere...
    Cons:
    I'am not really sure it's a good idea to play with this all day long. Don't know if i'am dreaming or not, but sometimes my fing...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not convinced.

Pros:
    The cigaret like design is quite good. Very happy to put your lighter with other cigaret straight in the cigaret box.
    Cons:
    The build quality was quite scary for me. You better take some plastic glove and gently open the lighter. Re-filling was hard f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good.

Pros:
    Very good lighter. Very powerful and efficient. Don't worry this lighter can burn anything and a cigaret won't be a problem. It can even cut your cigaret in two part if you place the lighter too close or at the wront spot. The grip is good and it fit's well...
    Cons:
    The cap is not really holding well in place. This lighter isn't "big" but it's not really the kind of lighter you wou...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection.

Pros:
    The material is quite good at protecting your device. I'am pretty sure it can save your computer from pretty rough hits. The fact that it's waterproof too and can be useful if you got to go out when it's rainy. Definitely will protect your computer from wat...
    Cons:
    Was a little too tight for my Netbook (Toshiba NB200) as a result, when closed the screen was a little too close to the keyboar...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections