• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Glasses wonderful

posted by ThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The product is good, the lights are very strong helps a lot in lighting, it is very compact, and it has good quality material and resistant to falls on the floor
    Cons:
    Have to touch a product in the eyes in order to see clearly, for that reason I did not like, but it is still very useful. The b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Electronics Solder powerful.

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product is of good quality, part of watts, it heats up very fast and very helpful in repairs of equipment from day to day, or for those who work it. The wire is long helps him in his very good control.
    Cons:
    The quality of the material does not animate much but it's worth the price, very cheap and is widely used.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lamp of high quality.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality is very good, it is durable and can fall to the ground and dificilme it will break, have a good resistance and the light is pretty powerful.
    Cons:
    I think rather than with iron could be wired, would be better. It could also have a better resistênvia in volts, for more than ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent battery

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A knock comes well packed, I loved the PACK 20 unit, it is very useful, it is a product worth buying. Pack came with 20 units, it also has a resistance may last several months.
    Cons:
    The amount of volts that supports the battery is not very is only 3V, did not like it but the price is worth it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Long battery life.

posted by ThallysSCCP100 on 10/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The battery has a good length, can reach even more than 8 hours of use, I am very happy with the purchase.
    Cons:
    I have no counter yet and certainly will not have any trouble, high quality product.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections