• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tablet

posted by Thijmen1994 on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Watched movies on it (up to 720p!!), used the hdmi (mini hdmi) to connect to my tv quality was good. you can even play some of the advanced android games!! ands games like temple run all work fine!
    Cons:
    the battery life could be a little longer after about 3-2 hours it's empty. And it has no bluetooth so you can't connect to a b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice pouch

posted by Thijmen1994 on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice overall quality. I use it for a 7 inch tablet from dx sku: 162099 and it fits really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    the puuch smells a bit odd in the beginning. but after a while the smell vanishes and it's all good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight

posted by Thijmen1994 on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Looks very nice -Very nice size (not big, not small) -Extremely bright, when i shine on my hand and look at it, it hurts my eyes -Ratio of flood and throw is good -Uses 18650-cell, so cheap to use as you can recarge cell(s), I bought sku:20392 and they go ...
    Cons:
    Can't think of one now because I haven't found any yet and probably won't find any.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy charger for all kinds of batteries

posted by Thijmen1994 on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    All kinds of batteries can be charged with this charger. the powerplug can be fold in so it won't break when you put it in a drawer with other stuff. personally i use it for my trustfire 18650 batteries (sku:20392) which seems to really get the maximum out...
    Cons:
    doesn't fit into some of the modern sockets.. so you'll need an adaptor to make it work, but those are really cheap.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections