• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool little knife

posted by ThizzMaster415 on 11/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - small and compact, you wont notice it in your pocket - looks really cool - cheap - no liner lock but it wont close on you unless you want it to - blade is short enough to legally carry in California - has 2 areas to attach a lanyard or a keychain o...
    Cons:
    - its a little too small but theres nothing that could fix that. - this thing has no cons but i would like a bigger one
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by ThizzMaster415 on 11/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - looks really cool with the benjamins - it can hold cigarettes and its a lighter - its cool when the cigarette is ejected - adjustable flame size - very unique, never seen anybody use one before - it wont break on you unless you try to break it - great pri...
    Cons:
    - i tried to twist the flame adjuster too much and the rubber part shot out and i almost couldnt find it (mostly my part so not...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Cool Lighter

posted by ThizzMaster415 on 09/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Looks like a real bullet -flame is big (could be a con) -nobody can tell its a lighter until i tell them to look on the bottom -really nice design, when the lighter isnt in use the pieces blend together and look super real -the butane lasts a while but...
    Cons:
    -the flame is big so when you try to light a bong or pipe you might burn yourself unless you hold it a certain way -cant adjus...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sock my the DS

posted by ThizzMaster415 on 09/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -ipod sock for the DS! -it makes your DS look awesome -its big enough for my DS lite with a clear case on it -CHEAP -perfect fit -u can use it for pretty much anything you want -it even looks cool with nothing inside!
    Cons:
    -no cons at all this thing is perfection in its purest form
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice universal pouch

Pros:
    -cheap -nice and plain, just the way i like it -its soft and feels good to touch -fits more than just an iphone
    Cons:
    -mine didnt have the apple logo on it -the material for the tighting band at the top is a little cheap, including the plastic ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ipod socks are awesome

Pros:
    -comes in 6 colors -cheap -fits many ipods (80gb video, 16gb 2nd gen ipod touch, and iphone 2g with a little bit sticking out) -they look like the real deal and so does the box (has the barcode and some other text on it) -these are exact replicas of the...
    Cons:
    -the box came a little banged up but its not a big deal -they are a bit small and is just big enough for an ipod touch with a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice knife but its a little small

posted by ThizzMaster415 on 07/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -its looks pretty cool -it has a window breaker -it comes kinda sharp -it has a nice smooth release -its small and concealable
    Cons:
    -its a bit too small for the hands but if you want a small knife thats easy to hide buy it -broke after about a month and a ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price

posted by ThizzMaster415 on 07/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -i like the flexible material of the mic -adjustable for different head sizes -the ear pads are soft -the volume control is pretty useful -the wire feels soft and durable -the wire is long -sound quality is a lot better than i expected -mic works fin...
    Cons:
    -the length adjustment sometimes gets loose -theres a wire for audio and another for the mic (not sure if all headsets are lik...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Swan Rolling Machine

posted by ThizzMaster415 on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -the rolling machine is easy to use if you know how to use it (shouldnt be too hard to figure out) -there are walls at each end of the rolling machine so that your herb doesnt fall out as you roll. -its made of metal so it will survive a drop or fall -it ha...
    Cons:
    -opening the machine can be a little stiff but its not that big of a deal -the rolling machine can only use certain rolling pap...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections