• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product.

posted by Timon099 on 01/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is made very qualitatively. Strong plastic with a corrugated surface pleasant to the touch. It is very convenient to use the device. Speed of reading and record the high. Very necessary device for reading of record telephone SD cards.
    Cons:
    In my opinion there would be no light-emitting diode which displayed device modes.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The excellent book.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good full quality of assemblage. Easy and convenient. Good LCD the screen with 5 levels of brightness. It is possible to read both in full darkness and at bright illumination. There are some fonts and and some colours of fonts. There is a rotation across an...
    Cons:
    The power unit is not calculated on use in Russia. Radio works not important - low sensitivity. Slowly turns pdf files. Does no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lantern.

Pros:
    Extremely bright for its size Very accurate stain in the centre. Range of a beam approximately 100 metres. It is convenient to hold in a hand. Pleasant and beautiful to the touch the case. At long use considerably heats up. The inclusion button is shone in ...
    Cons:
    It would be good if there would be "an average" mode. The stroboscope can cause a temporary shock of eyes of hooliga...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magnificent web camer

Pros:
    Has bought this web the chamber for dialogue in Skype. Quality of the image and sound have simply amazed from the first. Interlocutors have noted the good image and a pure sound. There is also an illumination with brightness control. The built in microphone...
    Cons:
    Arguments contra has not found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good acquisition

Pros:
    Good acquisition! I dreamt for a long time of such set of ware for campaigns in wood. In my opinion it is the best set for one person. The sizes and weight do not make heavier a backpack. Handles are executed rotary and plastic. In the complete set there is...
    Cons:
    Arguments contra at all I do not observe.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy navigation

Pros:
    Navigators have been bought to me and the spouse in our cars. We are very happy. I have installed programs of navigation NAVITEL 5.0. Works very quickly. Has easily incorporated on BT to mine HTC and SAMSUNG spouses.
    Cons:
    The only thing that was not pleasant is a fastening. In my opinion it weak.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The fine tool for a hobby

posted by Timon099 on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    High quality of assemblage. The full and illustrated user's guide. Convenient and intuitively clear interface. It is a lot of options. There is an automatic mode of a charge for unprepared users. Beautiful packing. Full set of various plugs for connection...
    Cons:
    Very loud sound of a buzzer. (Has stuck an aperture of a buzzer with a sticky tape). There is no European plug of a food. There...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The good tool for a hobby

posted by Timon099 on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good and convenient tool for the price. I use it constantly. Very convenient and it is pleasant to work. Replaceable tips and a replaceable heating element. Good packing.
    Cons:
    Capacity does not correspond to the declared. Instead of declared 60 watt actually no more than 30 watt. I have replaced the tr...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The fine tool

posted by Timon099 on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fine and functional oscillograph! The good and full complete set. Good functionality for research of signals and accuracy of measurements. I use an oscillograph for a hobby and work. There is a possibility of independent work more than 3 hours. Any more I d...
    Cons:
    Likely is not present. It would be desirable to see the price less.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent e-book

posted by Timon099 on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Magnificent e-book! From using in a current of month only positive emotions. I use the book till 3-4 o'clock in a current of day. Corner of the review and illumination top-level. The interface and controls is very well thought over. Excellent localis...
    Cons:
    Has not found any!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections