• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TEsted for cuple a fays

posted by Tinker1337 on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excelent replacement, fits well and the funcionality its ok, last like 3hs with a normal use browsing internet it just same size as the original IBM unit and works just like the original. It just arrive home un 20 days, its an amazing service. Now i can tak...
    Cons:
    Nothing to report here. The unit works fine and its like show in the pictures.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    deception

posted by Tinker1337 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compac size, lightweight, perfect for smart phones and usual electronics. It comes with the plastic adapter to SD, usefull for other electronics like cameras. You can use it with an adapter like a small pendrive, its up to you!
    Cons:
    I tested it all the way around a this memory is CLASS 2. It can´t reach write speed above 4mbs when other class 4 cards y...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    19000 extended batery not suitable for 19000b

posted by Tinker1337 on 12/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I really cant do a full review because this extended batery is for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 and my phone is Samsung Galaxy S i900B, this battery dosen´t fit at all. I want to inform that to all costumers interested in this item. The back cover it´s good manu...
    Cons:
    It dosen´t fit in Samsung Galaxy S i9000b (latin america)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull HUB!

posted by Tinker1337 on 03/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Exelent shape and intuitive use. Blue ligthsin each port inform about function of the USB, if you plug a fan or someting that just use voltaje ligths don´t turn on. It came with AC power and USB cable to computer with filter (thats really good). One of th...
    Cons:
    Construction plastic could be less glossy. It´s a joke, this is an excelent product for this price! Wish it came with Argenti...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections