• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Toinne1982 on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great product. it is cheap and easy to use. just plug in into an audio device, plug in two pair of earplugs and listen away. Better and easier design then those molded types. My little brother and sister really like it because now they can both watch tv wit...
    Cons:
    none that i can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crystal mud FTW

posted by Toinne1982 on 10/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First of all I wanted to say i almost laughed myself to death with the packaging. It says: "Crystal mud" and "The color no fade". I guess google translate had an off-day. Or they should fire their marketing team... The product itself is ...
    Cons:
    Spelling (just kidding)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuf

posted by Toinne1982 on 09/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a cheap version of the NSD powerball. I used to own a real powerball and got rid of it. Now I wanted a cheap replacement for occasional use. And this SKU did the trick. The build quality isn't as good as the real thing but you're also paying only a...
    Cons:
    It's harder to start without a string then the real thing. It doesn't run as smooth as the real thing
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value for money

posted by Toinne1982 on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap lighter you can’t buy this stuff at this price in regular shops. - The gas tank seems sturdy and can contain a fair amount of lighter fluid. - Easy to operate - The lock button is a nice plus so you don’t have to keep pushing the ignition button - I...
    Cons:
    - At first the ligther wouldn’t work properly it started and went out with a popping sound. As I gradually turned up the gas it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap USB cable

posted by Toinne1982 on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap nice and short. it's easy to cary around of for use in a car. If you need an extra usb cable for your laptop/car/workplace this will do the trick.
    Cons:
    It no top quality but hey it's a cable... The cable is a bit thin but that is also a plus if you want to store it in small spa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice canister to store small objects

Pros:
    Nice canister to store small objects. Feels strong enough I have it on my key chain with my cell phone number and that of my girlfriend in it. So if I loose my leys they can be returned. Looks nice, i received the gold one. I like the blank/blue or red one ...
    Cons:
    none realy, maybe the O ring could be a little better. it feels a bit flismy
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap USB cable

Pros:
    Cheap nice and short. it's easy to cary around of for use in a car. If you need an extra usb cable for your laptop/car/workplace this will do the trick.
    Cons:
    It no top quality but hey it's a cable... The cable is a bit thin but that is also a plus if you want to store it in small spa...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cheap bleutooth headset for your smartphone

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its a good looking bluetooth headset It's confortable and light to wear The sound quality of the mic and earpiece are both fine It has a micro usb connector so you can easely charge it in your car or on your PC/laptop if you have a proper usb cable An up/do...
    Cons:
    The manual is not correct: - There is no green battery button is far as i know - Pairing does not work as described in the ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice car charger

posted by Toinne1982 on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good sturdy quality - features 2 usb ports - I've seen this charger being sold localy in a branded box - looks good not cheap at all - the iphone cable is also good quality - Charges my HTC and MP3 player without a problem - Has a nice led not too bright ...
    Cons:
    non that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap thermometer

posted by Toinne1982 on 02/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap thermometer does a good job - The sensor seems to be wather thight - the seal of the sensor seems well made. - The bezel has clips so you can use i to build it into a box, aquarium cover, cardashboard etc. - the wire is quite long about 1m - Cl...
    Cons:
    - mayme some people would prefer to se a °C /°F switch. But since I live in europe I don't mind.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections