• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very stylish and unique

posted by Tvs12345 on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice watch Well wrought Blue Hands makes a nice combination on this watch Excellent Strap, really better than others watch straps which came with watchs I've bought here.
    Cons:
    It's VERY VERY light, but it doesn't seems to be a build cons. Cant tell if its weight means good or bad quality but it seems o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks so REAL, Heavy and Very nice

posted by Tvs12345 on 03/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks so real, you can fool people around you with that lol! Well built and SOLID Great Price You can just use it as a decorative gadget if you dont smoke
    Cons:
    it has some plastic parts inside, so don't keep the fire for a long time or it will get warm enough to melt these parts.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BIG and shiny! Great Watch

posted by Tvs12345 on 03/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's Cheap - No Bateries - Well Built - Solid - Functional Date/Month/Day - Shiny and Clean design
    Cons:
    * The leather strap is not that good, it comes rigid so it will be better after some weeks using it. * Mine didnt came with re...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality and Extremely Cheap

posted by Tvs12345 on 03/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - CHEAP. - Comes in a rigid bottle properly closed. - Comes with a syringe ready for use and well packaged in a bubble wrap.
    Cons:
    - Nothing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and Genuine / Ótimo e verdadeiro!

posted by Tvs12345 on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its really good and genuine, also it has a low battery consumption which is 2 x AA, It makes the things easier and quicker but remember this isnt the same thing as razor blades, worth the price. *** Realmente é muito bom, me surpreendi com o que eu receb...
    Cons:
    Nothing. *** Nada.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and Good Quality / Boa Qualidade.

posted by Tvs12345 on 10/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is quite strong compared to cheap products, Also its a bit heavy lol that makes it more resistent and this looks cool. *** Não abri nenhuma garrafa com isso ainda, mas parece ser muito bom, Além disso ele é um pouco pesado o que faz dele...
    Cons:
    Nothing. *** Por enquanto nada...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good gadget / Barato e muito bom.

posted by Tvs12345 on 10/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its good and accurate, not too much but its still considerable and usefull, its simple and clean without any colours and weird designs like others thermometer here. *** É bom, bem útil e te da uma noção certa da temperatura, não ...
    Cons:
    I didnt notice any cons at the moment... *** Não percebi nenhum ponto negativo no termômetro ainda.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job / Funciona como deveria

posted by Tvs12345 on 10/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This splitter does the job, it is good because you doesnt need to unplug/plug things like headfones or speakers due to needed of more 1 plug.. *** É bom porque você não precisa ficar plugando e desplugando as coisas que você usa, voc...
    Cons:
    -I noticed an change on Audio Balance, then I needed to equalize it. -The plastic material is a bit weak. -It is hard to plug/u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Watch, Great Looking.

posted by Tvs12345 on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This Watch was my second watch bought here, and Im very Satisfied, the quality is the same as the others IK Colouring watchs, quite good. The Strap is good too, the strap quality is ok for me, didnt notice anything wrong with that comparing with expensive ...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Simple and Quick to use

posted by Tvs12345 on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This made me surprised, before I buy it, I spent 15 bucks on other Bluetooth Adapter, Which is bigger and harder to install... So when I bought "Super Mini Bluetooth" I thought it would be the same thing... but when it arrived I connected it on US...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections