• Price: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do not buy this thing

posted by UgaUga2000 on 01/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    None ! For the normal user it is not worth one cent. The batteries do not fit. The batteries should be 3 or 4 mm shorter to fit. Portuguez: Nenhuma! Para o usuario leigo isso não vale UM CENTAVO. As baterias precisavam 3 a 4 mm para caber.
    Cons:
    The 18650 batteries do not fit into the case. It needs about 3 or 4 mm to fit. I tried several DX sold batteries (Soshine inclu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    INTERESTING GADGET

posted by UgaUga2000 on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it to see how I could "HACK" it and change or add music other the Buddhist mantras. Yes! They are mantras and if you can not understand the words it will take a while to realize it repeats after sometime. You must press the button on the ...
    Cons:
    Interesting gadget. Not expensive for what it is, but the building is not first class! The plastic case looks cheap (IT IS) but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Can Not Live Without Gadgets

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I Can Not Live Without Gadgets - What is printed on these T shirts could not be very far from what I think of myself. These are VERY WELL MADE, the material is first quality. Only 60% cotton but the feel of 100% cotton. The printing on the front is VERY dis...
    Cons:
    None I can see. Some of the 10 I bought had gone to the washer machine (cloth destroyer) one too many time for their age and st...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Works in ALL Windows, Incuding the 7

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Some rewiwers state they could not make it work on the seven. Maybe a little lack of knowledge, eh? It installed on the first try on Windows 7, on a notebook (CHEAP, old dual core) but it had already some drivers installed. Then I tried on a clean machin...
    Cons:
    None that I can see until now.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXPENSIVE JUNK

posted by UgaUga2000 on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    None visible, this is 3 pieces of ordinary (CHEAP) plastic parts that unfold to a mini stand. Will not hold an normal pad, iPad or e-book reader. If you are not VERY CAREFUL you risk braking your device since this appliance (?) does not have a lock and disa...
    Cons:
    All cons were (I THINK) written on pros and the device is not worth my time to rewrite this. Simple: DO NOT BUY THIS!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections