• Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great Media Player!

posted by Undertaker666 on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a lot... Plays: mp3, wav, flac, and many more formats that aren't in the specs. plays video: mp4, mkv, and avi. may play more formats these are the only ones i found. has a camera, and lots of ways to play music, by genre, by album, by artist, or...
    Cons:
    the earphones that come with it are 90 CM long, so i can't use them if i put the player in my pocket. it did scare me the firs...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    surprisingly big

posted by Undertaker666 on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very clear large numbers, easy to set the time. great building quality, rather large.
    Cons:
    annoying beeping sound every time you press a button. very very bright even on the lowest brightness setting, so bright i had ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genius Pump

Pros:
    this is an amazing pump, i bought this thinking it's a regular pump just with out the extension pipe. turns out this pump also pumps the air when you open it. you pull it, it pumps air out. you push it and it pumps air out. i don't know how they did it, ...
    Cons:
    none!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull

Pros:
    i bought this, to avoid my earphones from faulting by the usage resulting in only one earphone working. it worked like a charm, i ordered 3 so if 1 dies i'll have replacements, a month or so after i started using it the first one died.
    Cons:
    was expecting to a get a bit more time from this before it died, a month or so for this price is not enough. the volume contro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works flawlessly

Pros:
    comes with an English manual and codes for hundreds of TVs and other devices. Worked on my Lenco TV where other universal remotes did not. has a lot of features beyond the basic buttons. has all the essential buttons. has a nice range.
    Cons:
    none that i can thing of.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good earphones for this price

posted by Undertaker666 on 08/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    sound is awesome considering the price, they look like iPhone headphones, haven't tried the Mic but it seems nice. very comfortable to put in your ears for a long period of time.
    Cons:
    build quality is almost what you'd expect from this price, after 2 months the insulation of the cables got separated just above...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice

posted by Undertaker666 on 08/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well they light up a room and serve the purpose, which is decoration. The figures are carved to very high detail, the blades are awesome, any Final Fantasy fan would love them.
    Cons:
    the build isn't all that great, my cloud sword came a bit dented at the handle and when i tried to put it in his hand the handl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Wonders!

posted by Undertaker666 on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well it shaves off years from your clothes, clothes that looked like the were about to be thrown out have regained their usefulness. Very easy to use just go over those balls of fur and watch your clothes shed the years of wear.
    Cons:
    For all the good it does, it does take time to do this, so that's a bit of a down side. also once in a while it gets stuck, an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by Undertaker666 on 04/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    First and Foremost it's great for any Final Fantasy fan. secondly it can be used to open letters and stuff like that. it can also be used as a self defense tool in case of emergencies.
    Cons:
    rather large, the paint in the holes in my sword melted a bit out of the sockets, does take a bit of time to get used to the si...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for this price i expected nothing more

posted by Undertaker666 on 04/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it's rather small, and has all the neseccery buttons.
    Cons:
    didn't work with 3 of my t.v's, but it did work on my brother's LG so we found a use for it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections