• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Knife

posted by VB2008MASTER on 12/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's heavier then I expected, the metal seems to be legemit, but the logo Broker is like expected, fake. It's a replica of the real thing but this one feels nice and has a nice sharp blade. It's the best knife I bought from DX at the moment.
    Cons:
    The blade itself is not as long as I expected. The picture makes it seem like the blade is really long but it really isn't that...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    laser shocker

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It gives a good intense shock but it doesn't always feel like mutch so if you can't handle pain this might be the item for you. Some people even like pressing the shock button because it feels kinda nice after a while.
    Cons:
    The quality of this item is less then I expected. It looks good on the photos, but once it arrives it looks like this cheap pla...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lighter

Pros:
    It looks good, it feels good, it lasts long once the gastank is filled and you can even fool some people saying this is a real bullet Even if you drop it , it will still work.
    Cons:
    There are none actually. I'd say buy it if it's in stock and don't just buy one, but buy 2 or more ! What I do seem to notice ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cell batteries

posted by VB2008MASTER on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Many batteries, good for all your powering needs (at least for a little while). They all seem legemit and cheap ! I'd say buy them if you need a 100 batt. but I changed my mind while writing the cons...
    Cons:
    *I've tested them all individually (yes that took me a LOT of time) and 51% was fully charged. the others were charged for abou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool lighter

posted by VB2008MASTER on 09/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It looks really nice and when I recieved it the gas-tank of the lighter was completely full ! And I'm using it for 2 weeks now and the gas-tank still has gas in it, so a really great lighter. Great design ! I'll definatily buy some more!
    Cons:
    There are zero con's. This lighter is so well made! I can't think of any cons 100 procent valid !
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lighter

posted by VB2008MASTER on 08/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It was filled up with gas when it arived, wich was pritty strage because air planes don't allow items filled with gas in the cargo room. It looks really nice and good and has a really nice design.
    Cons:
    My lighter broke after trying to fill it up with gas, but there was a leak in the tank because of cheap material. I dissasamble...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PSP GO Silicone Protective case

posted by VB2008MASTER on 08/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does what it is supposed to do , and that is making your psp go look great and protecting it from scratches (not the screen tough). It looks really well made and seems like it 'll last for more than a year. It fits the psp go ! You don't need any tools,e...
    Cons:
    There are no cons actually, it works, fits and does the job. No bad toughts about this item (yet?) .
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PSP GO Video AV Cable

posted by VB2008MASTER on 08/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works, Both video and audio gets transferred to your television, in colors , not black-white but in colors. It looks like a genuine SONY cable !
    Cons:
    The rubber thats protecting the wires inside, can be damaged pritty easy. You can even make a whole in it with your nails (like...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    jokes

posted by VB2008MASTER on 06/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It makes people laugh, wich is actually the main goal of this "practical joke set" and I love it. You can trick a lot of people for a small ammount of money.
    Cons:
    My practical joke set was diffrent one from the one u see in the pictures, a less cooler one. and some of the "jokes"...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    manual release knife

posted by VB2008MASTER on 06/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It came in pritty sharp, when I opend the package it cut my thumb ! it's a long blade that can really hurt ! the blade itself could be sharper if you ask me. it has a cool chinese logo on it too and came in a good package.
    Cons:
    The blade doesnt look like it is water resistant and seems to be made of this cheap metal because you can make small holes in i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections