• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY SMALL

posted by VLRibeiro1980 on 10/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fancy, beautiful, cool design, slim and everything. Beautiful shirt.
    Cons:
    For an XL shirt, it's really really Small! I'm a tall guy, I usually wear Large size in Brazil, But it won't fit at you at all....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT! I LOVED IT

posted by VLRibeiro1980 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    THIS IS THE BEST METRONOME I ever bought!!! I had several already for my music practice and speed reading practice... This one: I "fell in love"! Has a great cover, volume regulator, and a tunner to set the tempo.
    Cons:
    REALLY? didn't find any! the manual is clear, straight forward. - it's kindda big, but nothing against it at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ME GUSTA! I liked it

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's lovelly, perfect lights, actually lots of people ask about it, if it's working, and they are amazed when I show the LED hour. The mirror is also pretty fun! aaaand useful! :) AND IT'S WATERPROOF!!!!
    Cons:
    Well, it gets hour and date... and that's it! nothing else. pretty simple watch. not a con at all, it does the job perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's worthy

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It delivers what it says! can be used as a quick 4 color pen. Small, can be fit on any compartiment or suit. I'm using it as a gift for my students.
    Cons:
    doesn't have that much ink, they wont last that long if you are a heavy user, but works as a quick 4-color pen. Has the DX logo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections