• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Vampyre666 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nicely layed out relay board, iv never worked with relays before decided to get these for a small raspberry pi home automation project i am busy with. Works 100% with raspberry pi 5V rail and the 3.3v from the GPIO outputs latch the relays perfectly! has LE...
    Cons:
    Relays are a bit noisy, but considering this will be installed in a distribution box it does not matter. Chineese markings on t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for electronics projects

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have a few breadboards, and i must admit all are of a higher quality but at double the price than DX. The contacts are good, jumpers work well and fit well in it nicely. The board is also nicely marked breadboard. high quality plastic
    Cons:
    Looks bigger in the picture than it actually is, Iv included pictures (large size) for me is double the size of this one. But f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not very impressed

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Iv been searching for alligator clip leads for my multimeters for a while now, all the local suppliers are way to expensive. Aligator clip leads are a must for quick project hookups especially when you don't have enough hands! The lead wire quality is good ...
    Cons:
    The banana connectors do not hold in any of my 4 multimeter the black connector just slides out. Had to adjust and modify the c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for Raspberry PI

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent for Raspberry PI GPOI header, Decent enough quality to be used for minor DIY prototyping projects. Very useful for prototyping on raspberry pi , especially with the relay boards sold on this site.
    Cons:
    Could have included more colors for different applications and different lengths. The pricing was a bit steep managed to find t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cleans well

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cleans better than a wet sponge , Iv been using a wet sponge on my station until now this makes cleaning the tip a breeze. Just Jab Jab and the tip is cleaned no hot solder balls springing about
    Cons:
    Could have been a bit heavier on the base,The unit tips over when i jab the soldering iron into the steal wool. Can become a bi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections