• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget for your home

posted by Vovchick2004 on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great thing for home video security system. I got myself a PCI DVR and connected 3 cameras to it already. They work fine and have decent vision at night. Infrared lights help night vision. I connected mine through UTP cable and it is just fine.
    Cons:
    Colors are not always what they are in real life. (however you don't need colors when you need to see people's faces.)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget for your bike during night rides

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really bright light, you can even see the lights flashing during the day time. Has a lot of flashing modes. Which is really good for your battery life. Really great battery choice. You don't need to change batteries every week. Mine has still stock batterie...
    Cons:
    Doesn't hold really tight. The light itself can lean down when you are riding.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to have during night rides

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Has really bright lights. Holds tight on schrader caps. (Note: Can only be fit to schrader caps. I bought an adapter in order to be able to use mine.) Batteries lived for a month on my bike.
    Cons:
    I had only one problem - needed to buy the adapter from presta to schrader caps.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget for your bike

Pros:
    Easy to install. Really Easy to setup, it only has two buttons and shows speed right away. (You need to verify the size of your wheel using attached table). Doesn't need any aditional pieces to be installed.
    Cons:
    The screw that holds the sensor in place is plastic so don't work on it very hard.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works for me

Pros:
    Does really work. I bought it only to charge my phone at work and it does its job.
    Cons:
    Pretty short cable. 60 cm is not enough for most users, however it is fine for its price. Pretty low quality cable which makes...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections