• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Click clack

posted by White885544 on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you need surface for it just name it, because this baby gets on everything. Most simple and useful thing i have ever seen. I keep it in my car and it has never moved not for an inch, and glasses stay there like they are there for 100 years.
    Cons:
    simply there cannot be any!!!!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light it

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Uses same fuel like my lighter lol Its so small, easy to use, just twist the match and light it up on magnesium surface and watch the miracle. Material is of surprisingly good quality for the price.
    Cons:
    Think it might not be so permanent after all, but it is just a thought no proof here for that, still working perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Let it be the light

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Can start a fire, and when you learn few tricks it gets better... Whistle can also be useful for calling your wife to bring you beer. lol Outdoor is made for this baby and i have 4 pcs
    Cons:
    The magnesium part knows to fall off the plastic one, you have to learn how to use it and its not simple. (rub the end near to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Here's some fire

Pros:
    Can start a fire, and when you learn few tricks it gets better... Whistle can also be useful for calling your wife to bring you beer. lol Outdoor is made for this baby and i have 4 pcs
    Cons:
    The magnesium part knows to fall off the plastic one, you have to learn how to use it and its not simple. (rub the end near to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    In need for some fire?

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Need some fire?

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lite me up

Pros:
    Super thing, when i saw it i knew i have to get one. heh It has various places of usage, including using it like amateur soldetron, because it has heat potential. Using it in a kitchen is also a option. But the main thing is to know you have it, just in cas...
    Cons:
    Electrical starter knows to have will of its own, but it isn't such big problem because it always starts eventually. Dont like ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool webcam

Pros:
    Best price/quality web cam you'll ever need for skyping or any similar activity. Comes with installation cd, and pretty easy to set up for people that aren't so good with computers. Cool design and good stability. Picture quality is also at the level.
    Cons:
    Not really good ones, just hope that anything wont break. lol
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal

posted by White885544 on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really cool sunglasses, i bought them for driving which suits them really good becouse they cover most of your view and not blocking anything. They are really polarized and block the sun, they fit well and look cool.
    Cons:
    Didn't find any yet, if u take into consideration the price there are no really cons for this product at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice piece of earphone

posted by White885544 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality and nice design, comes with extra rubber part (smaller one), sound is great and bass does the trick. Noise isolation is outstanding and if u put them in to your ears they stay there for a long time no mather what you do
    Cons:
    I have 2 pair and still havent found any cons like i said if i find some ill write but for naw hi five
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections