• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Free Apple

posted by Wilko3550 on 02/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Free Apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it for free using a couon becaus my order was over $15!!!! but it is worth the buy for the price because this apple is amazing, I have never used it to write on jus because it is so cool, Ihave purchased many for my friends ...
    Cons:
    Honestly, None, this apple is amazing and cool & awesome
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Car

posted by Wilko3550 on 02/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool car, Works in direct sunlight and drives faster than i thought. Very cheap so an easy choice to buy for me, At the price you can't go wrong
    Cons:
    Build quality could improve, Dropped one and it broke. You can lose them because they just drive away from you when you are out...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cool!

posted by Wilko3550 on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very cool light It is a lot bigger than i though (can be good or bad) It looks cute/cool My friends complimented on my pig :) It is dirt cheap ( it's only 78c!) Batteries last ages You must buy this
    Cons:
    like i said it's bigger than i thought I broke one of mine by dropping it. But it doesn't matter because it's cheap!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Must Have For Sweaty Hands!

posted by Wilko3550 on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For almost a few months i have had sweaty hands playing my 360. I used to get all this green sweaty mould/gunk on my controller. Then i put this on. When my hands sweat it puts that green stuff on the protector then every week i wash it off!! Without this i...
    Cons:
    i didn't find any cons so far. It is very easy to get oon
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Styluses

posted by Wilko3550 on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    There's not much to say about this. These are really good quality styluses, they also look cool and are very handy. I always lose my styluses (ex. worn ones fall out of ds)but these ones are strong and haven;t come loose after a whole month. I like the silv...
    Cons:
    I think that there should be a pack of maybe all one colour? I threw out my pink one because i'm a boy and i didn't want to loo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Protectors

posted by Wilko3550 on 09/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality screen protectors Protects the screen from scratches. These are good for you if you have a dsi and you don't want to get it scratched. I have learnt from my mistake on my ds original. I didn't put a screen protector and it got so scratched i ...
    Cons:
    you do have to press a bit harder but its not a hassle. I think the price should go down a bit. you can buy these off ebay for ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections