• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Zippo

posted by WipeOut221 on 10/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It's a genuine Zippo as far as I can tell. -They make for great gifts for smokers. I gave my dad one. -After a few weeks they become more shiny. The brushed metal gets polished from wearing it in your pockets I think.
    Cons:
    -The hinge seemed a bit wobbly on one of two lighters, I was able to move the cap from left to right a few millimeters.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap laser

posted by WipeOut221 on 10/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -This laser is REALLY bright! -Uses AAA's, you can get them everywhere -Works good with rechargeables. -Beam is very visible, when it's foggy it looks like a lightsaber. -You can point for miles.
    Cons:
    -It will break if you drop it. -You can hear the batteries if you shake it. -Could have been built better. -Clip is pretty usel...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and useful

posted by WipeOut221 on 10/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Really nice for keeping batteries together since I always lose batteries. -You can click them together. -different colors, one for rechargeables, one for normal batteries. Etc. -Built pretty well.
    Cons:
    -Maybe the price, they could be a bit cheaper when this is a good price. -One of mine is a bit tricky to open, but not that big...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good piece of equipment

posted by WipeOut221 on 06/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It's really cheap. -The manual actually very clear. -There are a lot of different functions on it so you can measure a lot of things -Works pretty straight forward -You can calibrate it and zero it out.
    Cons:
    -It feels a little cheap -There is no good box where you can keep it in, I made one myself out of some cardboard. -The wires ar...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good, does what it's su[posed to

posted by WipeOut221 on 06/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It was perfectly shipped in some bubble wrap so that it won't be damaged. -All i had to do was plug it and it instantly worked because of the standard drivers on my computer -it's extremely tiny so you wont accidently break it of when it is in your USB por...
    Cons:
    -Maybe it's size and that you could lose it and never to be found again. -It looks a bit cheap but what do you expect. It still...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections