• Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ship and Handy

posted by X750F on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The item is smal and compact, u can bring with you everywhere. its possitive incase of emergancy. Well it depend on what kind of USB charing device. Prie is good, Free shipping ofc. but as you all know VERY SLOW.
    Cons:
    This device has not enough power to charge any iPhone or maybe other phone. Tested on iPhone 3g,3gs and 4. Took over a month B4...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good looking iTem nice price aswell

posted by X750F on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This item is good looking, not the best quality but good enough for its price. Its in a nice golden color. i don't know yet how good it sits on, cuz i haven't got it for very long. it covers the most and great for protection against scratches and fingerprin...
    Cons:
    The back sticker is a bit small. The item picture is wrong. the holes must manually taken off. and some of the cutoff is not pe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap, nice pink cable

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This item is a must have. i bought this cuz of my girlfriend also have iphone and when she goes somewhere she always have to take my cable. so i bought this one for her. she was surprised when she saw it. the cable is in a very nice pink color, worked great...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice cable

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This cable is ofc not as good as the original. but its the best as it will ever be in this price!! Yes its plastic, but its pretty close to the original ones! Works great with iTunes to iPod,iPad and iPhones.(have all of them) and worked with the charger as...
    Cons:
    NO problem at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BEST Of all! Price,quality and look!

posted by X750F on 06/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is just amazing! the best Sunglasses from DX! I purchased some glasses and this one was the best! The build quality is just off the roof! Comes with All Oakley logo and markings. The plastic is really good! Best replica! The shipping was faster than n...
    Cons:
    Nothing,NONE!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great looking replica! amazing price!

Pros:
    This sunglasses is great. the look is awesome, it will take some time before people can spot that its just a replica. It comes with Oakley text on the middle of the glass and Oakley logo on the top left corner of the left glass. On the inside of the arms it...
    Cons:
    The plastic could be better. and the arms are a bit lose.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Xbox live chat only

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product on unbelievable low price! WOW! It fits perfectly, just plug it in and use it right away. sound quality is great for that pricing. Sometimes you just have to take them off, cause your ear will hurt cause its pressing your ear against your hea...
    Cons:
    the mic is to sensitive. it captures more than the original. you cant have to much volume on your TV otherwise it will irritate...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a beautiful bumper. i purchased it cause i have a white iPhone 4 and it fits perfectly. The anti spin on the bumper is amazing!! it holds on like a glue! the buttons are amazing!! not like the other bumpers that u have to press harder to make them w...
    Cons:
    The hole for the charger or wire is to small or not perfectly made. the charger easily disconnects and its impossible to use a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product!

Pros:
    Hah! this is a great product, if there's something that will wake you up, this is it! The gun has a blow-back function and gun sound. You can record your own sound to use as the alarm sound. and it has 2 game modes.
    Cons:
    The gun is not perfectly accurate. You can easily hit the target, just by shooting to where the alarm sound is coming from even...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replica, amazing price.

Pros:
    This is a good replica. Comes with a hard case with Oakley logo and marking and a cleaning cloth. The sunglass comes with Oakley text marking on the middle of the glass and Oakley sticker. The quality is not the best. its made in plastic. the glasses is in ...
    Cons:
    You can easily see that this is a replica cause of the low quality plastic.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections