• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gloves

posted by Yacob100 on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I like these gloves so much, specially because they look very nice. You can remove the heating pads from the gloves, because they aren't even sticked in very well.
    Cons:
    No cons at all! They work prefectly. But I only thing that the cable should be in black color not in white one.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull batteries

posted by Yacob100 on 01/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These batteries are very nice and usefull. You can use them for a lot of things and they hold on the energy for a very long time. And of course the price is the best! I really like them because you get 20 of them!!!
    Cons:
    None at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull batteries

Pros:
    These batteries are very nice and usefull. You can use them for a lot of things and they hold on the energy for a very long time. And of course the price is the best! I really like them because you get 20 of them!!!
    Cons:
    None at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull batteries

Pros:
    These batteries are very nice and usefull. You can use them for a lot of things and they hold on the energy for a very long time. And of course the price is the best! I really like them because you get 50 of them!!!
    Cons:
    None at all! The only thing that I might complain about is that the batteries were in a weird package and you couldn't even see...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull batteries

posted by Yacob100 on 01/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These batteries are very nice and usefull. You can use them for a lot of things and they hold on the energy for a very long time. And of course the price is the best! I really like them because you get 100 of them!!!
    Cons:
    None at all! The only thing that I might complain about is that the batteries were in a weird package and you couldn't even see...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cool jet lighter

posted by Yacob100 on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very nice and cool jet lighter. It can be used anywhere and it melts a lot of things. The flame is very hot and it's almost completely windproof, so perfect for camping.
    Cons:
    No cons at all! Only that the first one I got didn't worked so I had to request for a replacement, but I soon got another one, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useufull card reader

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very nice and cool card reader. It's in black color and it looks very cool. It can be easily used just get down the cap it's ready to be used. It has a slot for TF/MICRO SD, SD/SDHC/MMC, MS, M2.
    Cons:
    No cons at all! The only thing that I might complain about is that when you want to plug it in to your computer directly you ne...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice 2x2x2 cube

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very nice and cool cube. It turns very smoothly and you don't even need to lubricate it, because you can already speedcube with it when you get it right out of the package. It's cool and the base is in white color. The stickers are very nice and shin...
    Cons:
    No cons at all!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool LED fan

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is so cool thing. I played with it a lot and I wrote some funny things on it :) It's a really cheap thing and in the summmer you can use it as a cooling fan too. The LEDs are very cool and you can easily see what it writes on it through the day and th...
    Cons:
    No cons at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool 3D glasses

Pros:
    The resin lenses are very cool and it's easy to watch films with these 3D glasses. The plastic is good quality.
    Cons:
    I got other style than this ones and I don't know why, they don't look like sports style ones but just like some sunglasses. Th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections