• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    magic lamp

posted by Yurkin185 on 09/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    We have long wanted to buy such a thing, because the child likes, such fixtures, but we are hard to find and very expensive. After receiving the goods we have never given up the order. A child may long to observe the lightning, which can be obtained by touc...
    Cons:
    There is a feeling that the lamp is very fragile, so always catch myself feeling that you can break it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    little man

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The funny thing for interior decoration. The small size allows it anywhere. The tree of good quality, well handled. All joints move easily and retain the position which they were given. If you want, man can be painted to your liking. Child enjoy playing wit...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately stand is very light, from which man is unstable in some states. What is inconvenient, because it often falls.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pressure gauge

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Magnificent instrument, suitable for all family members. Come in their original packaging, plus came with a portable package that occupies little space, and which allows you to take the pressure gauge with me to any trip. Batteries to hold long enough. Main...
    Cons:
    Deficiencies were found.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    magnetic beads

Pros:
    A wonderful toy for adults and children. The size of the balls big enough, cover the balls is pleasant to the touch, with no defects. Attracted to each other very much and hold on tight. You can play indefinitely, uspakaivayut nerves. I recommend to those o...
    Cons:
    From the whole set of balls, only one was defective. (slightly disturbed integrity of the coating)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Phone holder

Pros:
    Very nice holder for your phone. It looks very nice. Plastic of good quality, smooth and soft to the touch. Phone keeps well, scratches on the body does not leave. Well designed rubber clamps. Fit into the car interior. Included is mounting for the same len...
    Cons:
    No
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good model

posted by Yurkin185 on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For a long time choosing the model and focused on this. Do not regret never use it all day. Rossi's right to 100%. All work and TV and radio and wi fi and bluetooth. Slyshamost other person is good, I hear too well. The volume of call super, screen solid, m...
    Cons:
    Batteries are kept not for very long, but two of them. With my number call me missing two batteries for 3 days.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ??????? ??? ???????

posted by Yurkin185 on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Phone was very good. All that stated, works. Bought for her niece. The body is made solidly, buttons are pressed well, big screen and easy to read. The sensor operates medium to get used, but for the money it does not matter. In Russia, everything works, an...
    Cons:
    Not yet discovered. If I find something I'll write.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A wonderful gift

posted by Yurkin185 on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Received the green crocodiles. Painted uniformly good quality plastic, no peculiar smell. Packaging was not folded, looks decent. Both toys in working condition, no defects. Very handy size - good to give as a souvenir. Just like the fact that there are two...
    Cons:
    toys in good repair, found no cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections