• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love this! :-)

posted by Zec0986 on 06/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works great Card is easy to pull out from the adapter (I had some problems with M2 to MS) It decreases the price i have to pay to get 8+Gb card...
    Cons:
    Well nothing much. Maybe a little flimsy build quality. But it's good enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad...

posted by Zec0986 on 06/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well...it did the job....for a short time...
    Cons:
    Build quality overall is not impressive...the whole thing is a bit floppy... Card was hard to pull out, after which adapter app...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really handy

posted by Zec0986 on 12/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It combines two things that are quite handy when you need them.... I mostly use it as a flashlight, but from time to time when i forget to charge my phone it's a lifesaver...
    Cons:
    The light is relatively weak considering it has 4 leds. One of leds has a greenish coloration...but it's not that big problem....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice one...

posted by Zec0986 on 12/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It uses one AA battery...and considering that it puts out quite ok amount of light.... It has aluminuim casing and a nice strap...a little longish...
    Cons:
    Well...my click switch tried to escape from the cap today after a bit more intensive turning on and off...but i put it back...w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super stuff!

Pros:
    Excellent thing...iPhone fits inside like a gloove.. :-) When inserted iPhone is a bit tilted to the back so it's good for face time.... :-) It seems to have really good rubber at the bottom to preven sliding....I was really impressed when i tried to mov...
    Cons:
    I has some problem inserting the cable i bought here....it didn't fit quite good inside...needed to use a bit more force than u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good deal...

Pros:
    Provides pretty good protection for iPhone The rubber is really good at preventig sliding inside my car when i put it above dashboard....
    Cons:
    It does not fit quite snugly on iPhone so sometimes when i try to put the phone in my pocket, it pops out of the case because t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for IT guys...

posted by Zec0986 on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    works like a charm, quite small, easy to use...it does the job for a small price... :-)
    Cons:
    The whole thing looks like it's going to break if you squeeze it a bit harder....but it only looks like that... Battery compart...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfect...

posted by Zec0986 on 10/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works just as it should. Works with LCD monitor without that shadow effect which occurs with mechanical kvm that I used before.
    Cons:
    The manual explains you can use external power supply...when i tried to connect it nothing happened....so i opened it and reali...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Primo stuff here...

posted by Zec0986 on 10/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Has built in light that really impressed me cosidering I put almost discharged Ni-Mh cell inside... Switch is used to turn off complete device When you unplug the cable light goes on so you can remember to turn it of... :-)
    Cons:
    Well....nothing much actually....when i opened it...it was quite smelly....like rubber....but after few days in my pocket smell...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent acessory for eee

posted by Zec0986 on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It provides really good protection against scratches and dust for your eeepc Bought it for my 701 it fits good, there is a little extra room (wich is good) as this is for 8/9"...
    Cons:
    When it came it stank for 3 days...of course that my eee caught a little of the stinch...but nothing to worry...it faded after ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections