• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!

posted by Zoron991 on 05/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It records in 720p and the video quality is amazing to be a $11 capture card. It supports a wide amount of video formats and is quite usefull to records old VHS tapes and re-writing them to DVD or make gameplay video's from games as most would do with this.
    Cons:
    It does not support PAL-60 that but that is the only thing I can find that would be a con.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great if you only have 1 AV input

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does what it says and works wonders for me, I use it with my easycap (have multiple consoles) and saves me the mess of switching out the AV cables and it makes life a whole lot easier. Also comes with a pair of AV cables which is great.
    Cons:
    Build quality is not the best and for some reason mine came with a lot of dust or something on it. The switch is not the best o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for importers

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a must have for anyone who live in Europe who do or plan to import electronics from America. I found it to be very usefull and it is absolutely worth the price. Compatible with most adapters if not all of them. The plugs sit thight and will proparly...
    Cons:
    There are no cons, at least none that I can come up with
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little tool

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and comes with a lot of use-full accessories. Great item for anyone that work with repair or something like so, I personally bought it to use to mod game consoles and it works wonderfull for that purpose
    Cons:
    Will break quite easy and build quality is poor. I lost it half a meter to a carpeted floor and it would not start on me. I wer...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections