• Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by aas946 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is an excellent product, easy to use and configure. The ease of configuring it is very large, so I set myself a camera and managed to make several adjustments and facilities quickly and practice. The same remote management is very good, so it is possible...
    Cons:
    I had the chance to catch one of the problems that I bought, but it was usually exchanged.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

Pros:
    It is an excellent product, easy to use and configure. The ease of configuring it is very large, so I set myself a camera and managed to make several adjustments and facilities quickly and practice. The same remote management is very good, so it is possible...
    Cons:
    I had the chance to catch one of the problems that I bought, but it was usually exchanged.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom

Pros:
    The product is easy to use, however I got problems after a period, it usually works, but I believe it is not ideal to be carrying or enrrolando to save, because whenever used kept it the same way you received it nevertheless now the product only when it car...
    Cons:
    Product durability is weak, but it works well for both carry a mobile device as well as to connect the mobile device to the com...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

Pros:
    Excellent product of great durability and perfect fittings, assembly fairly easy, considering the need to mount several times to get even remember all the parts, but viewing the manual it is possible to mount the same, it has never ridden anything like it.
    Cons:
    Small parts necessary to take care of the child and actually verify age because it has small parts in the set and depending on ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

Pros:
    The cover fit perfectly to the mobile device, it was correctly installed. I really liked the product because the buttons work perfectly, and quite cover protects the unit cell, involving the same and allowing the use of film usually mobile device. The holes...
    Cons:
    Although the producer is not rigid scratching device and keep it firmly seated. Own no point to review the product.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom

Pros:
    After a good long time, figured out how to even load. If I connect it into the lighter, then connect the cable from the phone does not work, but if the cable tidy in the mobile product and turn it into the lighter loads the phone normally. At the moment I h...
    Cons:
    I thought that it did not work the first month functioned normally, but suddenly it stopped, until I discovered the trick. At t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by aas946 on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Interesting product, drew much attention of the animal (dog). Have no more consideration.
    Cons:
    Brittle material, necessary to collect it by being fragile the dog destroys it, the whistle does not last long without using mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A product sturdy and durable since it does not remain integrau period with the animal, in my case dog. Bought 2, leaving the first direct contact with the dog could dismounting the same in less than 1 day. the second after playing with the dog have to colle...
    Cons:
    The whistle hangs sometimes be wet, but returns to work perfectly when I let it dry. No more comments.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Not Found downside to the product is well proposed. Easy handling and really protects the phone, with detail that could use the film even with this case. Do not hurt at all so far using film with this case. No other details caught my attention, it actually ...
    Cons:
    Yet found no reason that can disadvantage the product is a great product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Found no downside to the product is well proposed. I would propose that the product is sold with a flannel something that does not change the value of it, because the product is excellent and his price is very good. No other details caught my attention, it ...
    Cons:
    Has a good grip, a product is easy to apply and does not require much user to apply the same. No other details caught my attent...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections