• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, Cheap, kept my screen safe

posted by ace52395 on 01/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good screen protector if you are not using it for a tablet pc. I installed it on my HP TX2-1020US and it does the job of protecting the screen but it is not scratch resistant when using a digitizer pen. Its GOOD for using fingers on it and/or a no...
    Cons:
    It gets easily scratched when I use a tablet digitizer pen to write on the screen. Can be a little hard to setup if you don't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really useful

posted by ace52395 on 01/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use it at night to see my laptop keyboard when the lights are off in my room. It is also a good source of light if you have any USB compatible device and you dont want too bright of a light in your room. It has a switch of its own. Very low battery us...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best PS2 ModChip

posted by ace52395 on 07/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Everything!!! This Mod Chip allowed my Sony Play Station 2 Slim (SCPH-77001) to play copies of original PlayStation 2 games. With this, I can also run many Play Station 2 exploits [like HD Loader...] The features are very nice. It unlocks the full potential...
    Cons:
    There are no real cons. The only bad thing is that the installation process might take too long if you are not experienced at s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong & Pricise Screw drivers

posted by ace52395 on 06/28/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The screwdrivers are very strong. They don't grind any screws or itself. They are very precise. Best for dealing with PSP, PS2, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo Gameboy Micro, and any other Nintendo products. The grip is v...
    Cons:
    There are no cons about these two Screwdrivers.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LCD replacement for DS

posted by ace52395 on 06/27/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very good Nintendo DS or DS Lite LCD Top Screen Replacement Repair Part. It is an original DS top screen replacement which looks like it has been taken off of a DS. Its good for replacing your old part to solve any problems. Its very cheap. The i...
    Cons:
    The only not-really con is that it looked used because it had finger prints on it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking shell

posted by ace52395 on 06/27/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very clear and durably plastic. Gives many mod and customizing ideas. I used my to install sound reactant SMD mod.
    Cons:
    There are only two cons about this product. [1] The protective plastic on the screen area easily gets scratched. [2] The batte...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product, Actual 64MB

posted by ace52395 on 06/18/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The memory card has Actual 64 megabytes of memory for any kind of PS2. Works with every game. Compatible with both original PS2 and the PS2 Slim Line. Very cheap (costs less than 8 megabytes).
    Cons:
    Sometimes games look at it as a 8 megabytes , but it is still 64 megabytes. Works perfectly, but the writing speed is sometimes...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections