• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product!!

posted by akron2003 on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent for carrying a connector for charging and syncronization of your iphone/ipod in a computer. I usually needed to have a long cable for these task and now I have this item in my keyring. Easy to use.
    Cons:
    I haven't found any yet. Msybe the only fear is if it will have an adequate lifespan. As it has a very short lenght it can be e...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product at a low cost

posted by akron2003 on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use, decent quality of the manufacturing, good relation price/quality, accurate measure of battery status
    Cons:
    Plastic looks cheap. Some problems with the movable part of the instrument (seems like it will fall apart in any moment),
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good flashlight with some quality issues

posted by akron2003 on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent illumination for a small lantern. its size allows to carry it around in your pocket. Zoom action can be a plus if you need to light a specific location.
    Cons:
    My unit came with some problems in the zoom. it stucks frecuently and I needed to apply some extra force to move the element. B...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent small flashlight

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed a lanter to install in my bike with an adjustable bike mount for night riding and I thought it could be a good choice. I was right. The light is excellent to illuminate the road and detect obstacles in the way. its small size is a good plus to inst...
    Cons:
    The battery only has a duration of 3 hours so you need to have a spare unit for long trips.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product but take care with the adjustment

Pros:
    Excellent to install a water bottle in your bike in the case that it doesn't have holes for this purpose. Fit almost all the types of bottle availables.
    Cons:
    Material looks a bit cheaper. It doesn't include instructions. You must take care at the moment to adjust it in your bike. I ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent case for Nexus 7

Pros:
    Very good design, allows to use easily the keyboard of the tablet. Good fit of the tablet. Adequate characteristic of the material that allow a good grip while you are using the tablet. When you open the case the tablet turns on which avoid that you push th...
    Cons:
    Material looks of short life. There are some other cases that have a better fashioned look but, for the price you paid for, it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item to control your mobile phone

Pros:
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Young and I needed to control volume and receive calls while I was riding my bike. This item covered these needs in a great way. Easy to access the controls. Besides it have a very decent sound.
    Cons:
    I would like that the button of the control were larger. The call-receiver button is small and it is under the volume buttons. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful item but need quality improvements

Pros:
    Excellent to install a flashlight at your bike. Very easy to use and to install.
    Cons:
    One of the velcros just broke at the moment to install. The joint between both tapes of the velcros broke easily. Lucky of me I...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections