• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't display DX logo.

posted by aleks888 on 08/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This just doesn't display DealExtreme logo on a Package. If you want to send a gift for someone and don't want to show where you bought a present, you should buy it. Also if you buy an expensive item, you won't pay tax for customs, so it's definitely a grea...
    Cons:
    Just does it's job, plus it's only $0.01, so there are and won't be ANY cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Card reader

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice card reader. Just put in your card and plug this device in. It doesn't need any drivers and works pretty fast. Also it's very cheap. Also it reads SDHC cards (but I didn't try it).
    Cons:
    I don't like those caps. After using this reader for a long time, they start to lose and you have to watch to not to lose them.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stickers

Pros:
    Great stickers. Very beautiful, also I liked that they are 3D. What can you say more about stickers?!
    Cons:
    You can't pick stickers that you want. Some of stickers were 2-pack (the same). So I get two 2-packs and one different pack.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good 4x4x4 cube

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cheap 4x4x4 rubik's cube. Not the original one, but I can't complain. It works great as for $6. It turns pretty great and it's good brain teaser.
    Cons:
    When you turn it, sometimes it blocks. It's not as smooth as original one, but it's still great for $6. If you want a cube for ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Driver-free Universal USB IR Media Remote Control

Pros:
    It's very good thing if you have to control your pc while sitting further or if you don't have any mouse. This thing just does it's job. You can control mouse, there are some special keys, numpad. Everything you need if you control pc not with a mouse.
    Cons:
    -Some of buttons doesn't work. I can't open Internet explorer or mail program. I don't know why. And when using multimedia butt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Com

Pros:
    This bluetooth adapter is definitely the best adapter I ever had! It doesn't need any driver, it is small and works great. And it's very cheap.
    Cons:
    First adapter i've got was broken, but DealExtreme sent me a replacement, and now I have fully working bluetooth adapter.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections