• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong and practical

posted by alfredo851 on 04/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality of this product is really good, I was expecting a thin piece of cable but I was surprised when it arrived, it is really strong and the size is good to conect you phone or mp3 player or whatever you want to you car stereo. Also the color looks ve...
    Cons:
    I don't have any con at all for this product, it's perfect!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It protects your any under any circumstance

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I can say that the price is one the best pros for this product, it is at least $30 dls cheaper than a similar one in my country. AT first, I used it to protect my car from the dust and dirt but then I notice that it is also useful to decrease the temperatu...
    Cons:
    I guess that it is a little small for my car, despite I chose it according to my car's size, it is maybe because my car has a s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent sun-shade, good size and highly reflectant

Pros:
    I think that what I liked most of it was the size, it is really big and covers my entire windshield, it's also highly reflectant so if you parked with windshield towards the sun you can notice the difference, after several hours my car was pretty much cool....
    Cons:
    The only con I can say of this product it's the lack of suction cups! That woud make it EXCELLENT! and the sun shade even has t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, but a little smaller than I thought

Pros:
    I really felt the difference at the moment I started to use it. You can notice that the temperature it's considerable lower than it was before using the sun-shade
    Cons:
    I was a little dissapointed not because of the product but because the included caps arrived a little twisted and it was very d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for your sunglasses

Pros:
    It attached very well to the sun visor, it´s small, practically weightless, good material and good grip. It fits in any kinf of car or sunvisor
    Cons:
    Mmmm I don´t actually see a con to this product,
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sound for that price

posted by alfredo851 on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are cheap, and look good, I really liked the color. They are very lightweight and work excellent with all my devices (iphones, ipad, and laptop). Good sound for bass!! Includes three different sizes of cushions
    Cons:
    Well, it was a little expected for the price, they feel very fragil, the cable is too thin and "soft" -for use a word...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it now!

Pros:
    It's cheap!! but it looks like if it was an expensive one It doesn't look like that, but it's very resistant, I have drop my phone several times since I have it and it has proved to be a very good product. If you are worried about the buttons don't be, i...
    Cons:
    It doesn't have cons, it's a very good protective frame
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent guard film

Pros:
    The best thing about this screen protector is that it is matte. I really enjoy that I no longer see any reflection on my screen when I am reading outdoors, you don't have to worry about the sunlight and those horrible glares anymore. It's very cheap!! In a...
    Cons:
    I think that the only con I found was that it get scratch easy (not that easy but if you don't use a special cleaning cloth it'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull but a little noisy

Pros:
    Well, the best thing about this product is that with it's 1 m length you don't have to suffer anymore with your earphones. In my case I use it for listening music or movies in the PC and no earphone is long enough to listen with comfort. It is very resista...
    Cons:
    It's noisy, at least with my computer, I used it with my iphone and the noise wasn't there so I can not be 100% sure where is t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and usefull

posted by alfredo851 on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Basically the price: for only $1.60 USD you get a very good product. In my country this screen protector might reach even $10.00 USD. It is matte so you no longer have to care about those glares for sun o indoors lights when you are cheching your phone. E...
    Cons:
    No cons! I'm very happy with this.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections