• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic Product, Fantastic Price

posted by andrewp182 on 06/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You get a lot of cartridges for very little money. These have gone down in price significantly since I purchased them and even I thought I got a deal. They fit the standard $5 e-cigs available here and last a good amount of time. The flavor is very inoffens...
    Cons:
    Like I said, the flavor is inoffensive. It certainly isn't bad, but it's not fantastic either. Very generic. It tastes like it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice for the Price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I had low expectations for this product. I mean, an e-cig for under $5... get real xD But, just for fun I threw one in with my order. I was impressed! This product lasted me 8 months, produced a good amount of vapor, and lasted for hundreds of cartridges
    Cons:
    Oddly enough, it was not the atomizer that did this e-cig in for me. The battery overheated and started a small fire. How ironi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Satisfying Mint

Pros:
    These are strong. Life-affirmingly strong. You won't have to brush your teeth after smoking one of these babies. There's also the added perk of not getting lung cancer like you would from an analog cigarette. You get lots of them for a low, low price. They ...
    Cons:
    It's not menthol, and if you're looking for nicotine, you won't find it here. The cartridges are short lived, so carry some spa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very enjoyable flavor

Pros:
    This flavor is a true-to-form tobacco. It is not as artificial as some of the other flavors you can get from here and if you are transitioning from analogs, you will probably enjoy these carts. As always, simple to use and at a good price.
    Cons:
    These cartridges seem to lose their flavor a little faster than the strong artificial ones they sell here. Keep in mind that yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Have your coffee and smoke it, too!

Pros:
    These are my favorite e-cig carts that DealExtreme offers. The flavor of these is strong coffee, and I know I'm not the only one who downs lattes when I light up. They are very affordable and delicious.
    Cons:
    DX needs to sell these in bulk! I'm not a refill-your-own person and love these plug and play carts.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Like an Ice Cream Cone at a Tire Fire

Pros:
    These carts are very affordable and easy to use. You can buy many flavors and find one which suits you. If you purchased your e-cigarette from DX, chances are these carts will fit.
    Cons:
    Ok. These aren't lollipops. This is a device intended to help you quit smoking. Still, the flavor of these carts is reminiscent...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun, But You Get What You Pay For

posted by andrewp182 on 01/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This item makes a fun gift to any puzzle lover you know. They had a lot of fun trying to create all sorts different figures. Even I, someone not puzzle-inclined was ecstatic over all the wonderful figures it can make.
    Cons:
    The segments turn hard and inconsistently and it doesn't have a really "solid" feeling to it. It feels like the plast...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun, But Frustrating To Set Up

posted by andrewp182 on 12/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This little jukebox will amuse everyone you show it to. If I understood or believed a word that this thing said, I would be very proud to own one. I bought this to show it off, and it is serving its purpose.
    Cons:
    This is less of a jukebox, and more of a chantbox. Some of the "songs" on here are three second looping sounds of cha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blew My Expectations Out of the Water

posted by andrewp182 on 10/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was pleasantly surprised at the output from one of these piggies. I expected some wimpy thing of about the quality of a toddlers toy but this packs quite a wallop of light. Made a great everyday gift for someone. You can't get any cheaper than a buck, you...
    Cons:
    The build quality of this toy is nothing to send home about. You have to split your poor pig in half to replace the batteries, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful Product / Fun Product

posted by andrewp182 on 10/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This item works to some extent on US banknotes and amazingly on Euro notes. All aluminum construction makes it feel and look solid in my hands. It's the size of an AAA battery. Invisible ink will pop right off the page.
    Cons:
    Not too bright. I wasn't expecting to light up the other side of the room with retina burning light, but I've seen better perfo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections