• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great jump out bag

posted by andy43130 on 08/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For the price this is a great value. I use this bag for a general purpose quick ready gear bag. So many pockets for all the necessities. The seams are tight and the overall quality of the bag is great. I have seen other manufacturers of this style bag fo...
    Cons:
    I wish this bag came in black. The quick release buckel woould be nice if it was up front, on a left side carry.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    test fire

posted by andy43130 on 04/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great sight for an H/K or clones. Fits perfect. I own a HK 93 in 5.56. holds a zero even after hundreds of rounds, and stays tight. I actually like the large knob for on/off and brightness. Very easy to use. well built.
    Cons:
    Wish it had some type of lense cover for protection. It seems the up adjustment is actually down. On the brightest setting the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright Great price

posted by andy43130 on 04/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Using this light weapon mounted. Also purchased SKU1025 & sku5819. Outstanding combo. For my use single mode was good choice. Very bright light, well made, and does't add alot of weight. The beam is tight with not too much spill. I like a light that th...
    Cons:
    I doubt the 250 lumens rating, but it is still the brightest light I own working on 2 CR123's. A glass lens would be nice but f...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections