• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect cable for your Samsung

posted by antoni1988 on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a very good product, the quality is good enough with that price. The cable is long enough so you can use it for different things without any kidn of problem. If you have lost the original its perfect.
    Cons:
    Actually, nothing for me. The cable is long enough, but some people could prefer a little bit longer. Not me. Any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for your car

posted by antoni1988 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very, very cheap. You get the cable and the car charger, all two parts for a little small price. It works perfectly. You will never need save your battery while you are in a long car trip. Now you can use it all the trip, or if you are driving, you can use ...
    Cons:
    The part of the adapter which goes into the car is a little hard, but its fit perfectly. Actually, its not a "cons".....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Similar to applee data cable

Pros:
    The charger works perfectly. I think its slower than the original but its also cheaper! I use it for charging of my iPhone4. Very easy to use and convenient because match perfectly with the interface cable.
    Cons:
    As I said before, its slower than the original, but its not a real problem. Maybe you need 30 minutos more to charge it, but it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bumper!!

Pros:
    A perfect bumper style case for my iphone 4. Its very cheap. Fits perfectly in my iphone 4 and it really protect the iphone from several impacts. Its really hard. The color is very nice and its combine well with white iphone and also with black iphone. But ...
    Cons:
    None. Maybe with the time it lose a little bit of color... Any way its completely recommended. I like it a lot for white and bl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect HDMI cable

Pros:
    Cable made of a good material. Very cheap. A great video and sound quality. This hdmi cable is perfect. Just what I needed to enjoy all my movies in my tv and not in my laptop.
    Cons:
    Maybe it could be longer... but with this price, its perfect. Nothing more to say about that.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Similar to original

posted by antoni1988 on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The charger works perfectly. I think its slower than the original but its also cheaper! I use it for charging of my iPhone4. Very easy to use and convenient because match perfectly with the interface cable.
    Cons:
    As I said before, its slower than the original, but its not a real problem. Maybe you need 30 minutos more to charge it, but it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect battery

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The best thing is the price! its a very cheap item. It does what i want it to do. You can play for a long time and just charge it on the Xbox or a pc or any place with usb. I have been playing for several days and I havent used all the battery yet. It keeps...
    Cons:
    You can not charge it with the controller. The material is not perfect but it match with the controller.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cable made of a good material. Very cheap. A great video and sound quality. This hdmi cable is perfect. Just what I needed to enjoy all my movies in my tv and not in my laptop
    Cons:
    Maybe it could be longer... but with this price, its perfect. Nothing more to say about that.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good 6mm pistol

posted by antoni1988 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a very good pistol that looks completely real. It's very easy to use. Has 25 bullet capacity for magazine and black color. Its made of solid black plastic and the best is that its heavy. Its not too powerful but if you hit in a hand (directly on the ski...
    Cons:
    Laser is not very accurate! but its also a very good complement. It gets stuck sometimes when loading bullets, but not too ofte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery, but not perfect

posted by antoni1988 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its very cheap. Cheaper than original. With the money that you would spend in a original you can buy four of these. Works perfect with my controller without any kind of problems. The duration is also good, next to the original. The package is also very good...
    Cons:
    Maybe, the only cons is the size? that its not perfect as the original. Doesn't fit perfectly in the controller, but just a lit...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections