• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flashlight Acc

posted by arbiker501 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very inexpensive.. Easy to use and install ..
    Cons:
    Doesnt fit my light but not really the products fault. I just picked a size and ordered it. I have quite a few lights so i figu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    entry level drop in

posted by arbiker501 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price to lumens upgrade for p60 units is amazing esp with cost of savings for cr123 cells . Just a wonderful vaule. My unit is in my beater host and has been dropped countless times with no issues. Very simple to use no issues there
    Cons:
    At the time this was one of the few lower price solutions for upgrades however now there are some other good quaility drop ins ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy light

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price is great. The light fells and looks much more pricy than it really is. The click is very postive and solid. The threads were Ok need a little oil but that was to be expected. Brightness is Ok But was as good as expected and as good as many other bigge...
    Cons:
    Not as bright as i like but i mean really if i needed a light i would not go to get this one . This one is to help me find a go...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OLD SCHOOL style

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really eyecatching lighter. As soon as you fell its weight you fell like you are holding a good product. I have owned and used this ligher a good bit and the finish is still nice from wear and heat . Looks like new still. Very slick to use . You cant hardly...
    Cons:
    The tank is kinda of small to make it a heavy user for me . It works ok for her she rarely smokes so it is not to bad but then ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY bright VERY SIMPLE

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First i love the form factor this is a shorter smaller light. Second selling point for me that Is a huge DEAL ONE yes ONE mode. I know it is nice to have a low mode but i am much more willing to have a simple light . Throw is amazing . I really like the r...
    Cons:
    Only rub is the light is well built PLUS but for a key chain light it might weigh a little bit to much . The finish doest seem ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great Value light

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price of course. However i like the slim smooth finish. It does not look like a cheap aution sight light . Fells more solid . The walls are still thin but still has a better fell. Also like the clip Not as tatical as some lights and that was important to m...
    Cons:
    Not ultra bright however that was to be expected. For walking around close distance and making sure you dont step on anything o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Wuality lanyard for light items

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use . Similar to a surefire in stlyle not quality but still very good for light to med flashligh
    Cons:
    The metal part is good but i would not turst the thin lanyard extention to hold much of anything . However the metal clasp see...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love this lightef

posted by arbiker501 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is not as great as my true imco but not far off for a fraction of the price plus you cant get imco easly I do like that i can keep my hands clean since my hands are not on the strike wheel
    Cons:
    not much just not as well built as a good zippo or imco but for the cash it is cool and makes a good gift of course and people ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections