• Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for its doings

posted by ardiano123 on 05/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - very easy to use for this thing - cuts a normal simcard very very very easy!!! - does what it should do - Very nice - It includes 2 micro sim to normal sim adapters!!! ( You can also place the already cutted sim in the normal sim!!)
    Cons:
    - its a bit strofe and hard to press, but for the rest it is a very cheap product for it doings!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap, burns through almost everything

posted by ardiano123 on 05/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Can burn through almost every material. - Is very hot and you can fill it very very easy! - It has 3 safety locks on it. 2 locks and 1 dopje
    Cons:
    - The stand could be more better. - Some plastic thingy is hanging in there (you can pull it of easy) - No cons more than this!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good case, but dont use it temporarily

posted by ardiano123 on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    _ This is a very cheap case! - It looks very great and nice and shiny! - It protects the back of the iphone 4 - It slides perfectly on the iphone fourth generation!
    Cons:
    -It protects only the back of the fourth generation iphone - Its a little bit thick skin!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap, and nice looking case!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - This is a very cheap audio splitter - It looks very great and nice and shiny! - It has the nice apple logo on it, even apple doesnt make such stuff!!!! - It connects great with everything, and without losing sound quality
    Cons:
    The ends of the cable looks like you can tear it apart within a couple of seconds.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and cheap

Pros:
    - Very good quality and I do much with it - Soft on the back so it feels great - Very easy to attach to your ipod touch 4th generation - Nice soft cleaner thingy inside, with a nice protection film
    Cons:
    - No cons for now, but I think there wont be cons in the future
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good micro sim cutter

posted by ardiano123 on 03/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is the thing i have searched for for soooo long! Now i have finally finded it and it is very usefull. Ive already cut 10 sims to micro sims, and it works well for the iphone 4 or the ipad 2.
    Cons:
    For now there are no cons yet, it is only usefull so no cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap plug dust stoppers

posted by ardiano123 on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I use this plug dust stopper for almost every apple product i have. - It is cheap for the product. -You get 5 of them which is awesome! -It works on every apple product which has an 24-pin(I think) usb port.
    Cons:
    -It would have been better if it had been a little harder material. -it is some kind of soft rubber.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections