• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as intended

posted by asdasd123123 on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It fits in the DC plug of my wifes Mazda 323F just fine. Bright enough for finding stuff in the dark inside the car. Battery appears to last a long time, been used for an hour in the cold, couldn't say it appeared to have weakened.
    Cons:
    There's one angle where it'll stop charging, but I believe that's down to the shape of that specific outlet.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright

posted by asdasd123123 on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's friggin' bright. Has an acceptable runtime. Disco mode is hidden. Has mounts for straps. Wide projection, makes a great work light.
    Cons:
    It's too bright half the time. Low mode is a little too low. Wide projection, I blind myself when using it handheld.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by asdasd123123 on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Has a nice clear display Menu system is enough to figure out the charger. Has a bunch of connectors in the box fits most batteries. Came with a power supply.
    Cons:
    I use the crocodile clips for my LiPo because there were no banana plugs included. The beep can't be turned off and it's ENORM...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality bearings, good fit

posted by asdasd123123 on 07/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought this little spare piece for my bike a dozen times, never been this good even for ten times the price. Has a ball bearing, no sleeve bearing!
    Cons:
    None really, just as fiddly to assemble as all other. Pretty, could get stolen I guess.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brighter than stock

posted by asdasd123123 on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are just great, considerably brighter than my 20 watt bulbs, and my indoor lighting doesn't fade when I hit the brakes any more.
    Cons:
    Fairly heavy actually, it's CNC'd aluminum and should be durable. Exceptionally weak sockets may have some issues, but probably...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Non stick coating and does get hot

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a simple hot pot for lead, tin and possibly silver. It gets got quickly, and has an agreeable quality level.
    Cons:
    Has a dial for some sort of temperature control, it still melts my leaded solder at the lowest setting, so it may not be very a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big and red

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's wide, and it's perfectly crimson red with bright light. Has two modes, one alarm sort of thing and one simply "on" mode. The sticky tape that came with is still keeping it in place after over a week of driving in heavily snow damaged roads, in -20 de...
    Cons:
    It arrives with a hideous white ribbon cable, and much too short cable. I had to solder on a simple headphone cable to get the...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it's supposed to

Pros:
    This is just regular white thermal goop. Does what it's supposed to, and has no traces of conducting materials. Using this instead of silver paste reduced temps with 10c on my 3,6ghz q6600 Using this on my 4870 Radeon removed the artifacting I had with s...
    Cons:
    Arrives quite runny, and had a red tint, something I noticed on another batch from DX. Proved not to be an issue, it's actuall...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with most adaptors

posted by asdasd123123 on 07/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well it works, does what it's supposed to do. Works with most switch-mode adapters, but not one of them for some reason.
    Cons:
    The cigarette plug isn't actually useful for high power gadgets as these, I re-soldered it and installed it to the ignition sys...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loving these

posted by asdasd123123 on 07/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Almost ridiculously comfortable shoes. Quality is High, fits well.
    Cons:
    Impossible to find fitting toe-socks. Hard to get on the foot, even after a few weeks of use.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections