• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice stuff

posted by aznrmx1112 on 02/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is less than buying these locally does not seem to scratch easily easy to apply does not reduce touch screen sensitivity Bottomline: I put it right on no problems so odds are you can too. It is a good value for the price
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice case

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good design, easy to put on the phone, good covering angles
    Cons:
    - The groves in the back side can collect dust and can only be removed by washing it out with water - Slightly too big. If it w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well

Pros:
    Good finish, well constructed and feels good to hold. Fits the iPhone perfectly. Protects the phone well and provides grip to avoid you dropping your phone. Provides some level of shock protection.
    Cons:
    Doesn't cover the screen but don't see how this could be possible. Just use a screen protector as well as this case.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for price

Pros:
    Good price, does what it's supposed to.
    Cons:
    It does what it's supposed to, but not terribly well... The battery seems to charge in under 10 minutes (light changes from red...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Coverage for your keyboard

posted by aznrmx1112 on 07/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product cause I was able to put this on my laptop with ease. It covered the whole thing except the trackpad. It feels smooth to the touch and I feel that the keys are easier to use. If any dust gets on it, I can just take it off the laptop c...
    Cons:
    There are none that I see so far. It is possible that you may not like the way the keyboard feels at first, but that can change...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Speakers at a good price!

posted by aznrmx1112 on 05/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It came in a sealed envelope that was packaged right. The people on this website pack it well and even give you a tracking number to track it. Now about the product: -It is small and very compact. -Lightweight and looks great attached to the Ipod -It's eas...
    Cons:
    -Where did the bass go? -It is somewhat low around other people/loud places.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections