• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly Bright

posted by bartoli2547 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It gives a clean, sharp, crisp kind of light. The color is near of what you could get from a TL (tube light). Use it in a technical room or a storage room where you need a really white light (with a hint of blueish). I can recommend this one.
    Cons:
    The lightbulb contains no technical info, it is completely "info-less". Just a brief bit of info on the package box.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly good

posted by bartoli2547 on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ideal replacement for my existing E14 candle light lamps. Since regulations in EU state that classic light bulbs may not be sold anymore in the shops, my existing light bulbs slowly died, one by one. Even the size and the central placement of the light so...
    Cons:
    None really. Albeit, the choice on lightbulbs on DX is so immense that it is a Con to make decision on which to take :-)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yes, it does the job

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The biggest pro is that this actually works ok and for 1/3 of the price I would pay here. I used it with the biggest SD card slot, and I was able to transfer some pictures from SD card to my iPad Mini. Speed is reasonable.
    Cons:
    It's not top notch quality, but it's good enough. Seems sturdy enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good package deal

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price is attractive, and the fact that they come by two. So don't bother if you "mislay" one pen, you have another one in your drawer. Quality is rather good, details are worked out fine. No sharp edges or loose components. The pen tip is jus...
    Cons:
    The pen feels a bit light, but you can get used to that after a while.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Bright Bulb

posted by bartoli2547 on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A good replacement for existing candleshaped light bulbs. Theses one are a just a bit wider and certainly a bit longer in size, but they fit in good enough. Quality build is rather good (not perfect), as what you would expect for this price. Price/quality i...
    Cons:
    None really, they do what they must do, and they give light. Light source is placed higher than a regular candle shaped bulb, w...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It just works

posted by bartoli2547 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Reasonable price, quite good build quality/price, ideal length (in my situation). I have the impression that my image quality has improved, i had a DVI cable connection before.
    Cons:
    None really, I had to replug the cable a few times before I received an image, but after that it works like a charm. Other Con...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just plain good

posted by bartoli2547 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple and good case. if you take the price into account, very very good value for money. You have a good holding grip with this cover, and the cover doesn't scratch as well, cover is made in sturdy but still flexible rubber.
    Cons:
    Quality is not top notch, the standby button is a bit harder to press, but it is untill now the best casing i had. Too bad i d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money

posted by bartoli2547 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    After having some cells of this type in usage, i can say these are good quality, compared by the price i have paid for tiem ($3). In fact much better than other sets i have bought here on DX.
    Cons:
    it takes so long before they arrive in my mailbox, but that's is not really a con. The cells are not top notch (1 on 8 seemed t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to have, but check the size

posted by bartoli2547 on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's nice to have, but check the size. Having a team jersey of your favorite team is always cool, this one is fairly good made, you cannot see directly the difference from the original one. The quality of the material used is a bit less, but that is not to...
    Cons:
    The padding in the pants may not be suitable for a longer trip, but it should be ok for short (40km) or less.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm convinced

posted by bartoli2547 on 11/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cool gift, reasonable price, material feels like quality soft rubber and feels nice in your hand. and The logo is on both sides of the keyhanger, which is really nice !! :-)
    Cons:
    Not really, unless you're not a Chelsea fan ;-)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections