• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by basar150 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is not bad. It look good but quality is medium. Size is small. It has a very soft tip. It work good with ipad and iphone. Long enough to hold it and use easily
    Cons:
    This is very simple. Just a plastic pen with a rubber tip. Although tip of the rubber is soft and good, plastic side material i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is an excellent product only $ 4. It includes all you need. It works with iphone4. Packing was good enough. Easy to use. It has a good quality metarial
    Cons:
    My plastic case comes broken, package should be a little safer, but it's ok since the charger is just working fine. When you ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Works.!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This remote controller is very small and light. It is easy to use. It worked pretty well with my Canon 500D Quality is ver good. It is also useful for fireworks and night shots. Just works by infrared battery is included
    Cons:
    Zoom in and out buttons do not seem to work on my 500D. Just S and 2S buttom works. No instructions are included
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT Product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    PERFECT PRODUCT. The visible beam makes it ideal for targeting at night. It use two standard AAA batteries included in the case. Very bright and long distance. the point on white surface is too bright to look at. Free shipping, it is perfect too...
    Cons:
    Just i could say, batteries don't suitable tightly in their place and hit the housing but it isn't important.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Nice Product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great product, works well. I have not to be worried about the battery of my i-phone anymore. Easy to use just plug and continue. Charges my iPhone 4 from 0 to 80%. Fits perfectly on iphone and protect it well.
    Cons:
    All the buttons are hard to press.The bottom right corner near the charge port gets pretty warm when charging the iPhone.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections