• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality for money

posted by bassplayer142 on 01/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Though I don't know a lot about throwing knives these are of good quality. Stainless steel. No bent tips, scratches, or other imperfections.
    Cons:
    The holster is nice but kind of pointless. Another thing is that the blades might be a little too light for really hurling it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good item

posted by bassplayer142 on 07/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a good screen protector for your ipod video. I applied it on the front and the back and it does have protection for the scroll wheel and the button.
    Cons:
    It is hard to put on straight and hard to get all the bubbles out but that is in no way a fault of the integrity of the item it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good case

posted by bassplayer142 on 07/23/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very good case for a camera or whatever you want to put in it. It is a hard case so if a camera takes a fall I think this will absorb most of the impact. It has nice zippers that work fine and a carrying handle. It also has a belt hook that is ...
    Cons:
    The one I got is different from the one in the picture but again it turns out to be better. :) It would be nice if it had a s...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good working item

Pros:
    These are good working items. They have a variety of uses and it is a very good value. A friend bought just one at a store here for 5 dollars while at dx you can get 5 for 4 dollars! It is easy to set up to
    Cons:
    I thought the bottom would be stickier so that the mat doesn't move but it doesn't seem to matter anyway. Also the one I got i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good working compass

Pros:
    This is a good and simple compass that anyone can use. I bought it strictly for navigating around in my vehicle if I ever get lost which is unlikely. I have tested it a few times driving and it seems to work perfectly.
    Cons:
    The viewing angle on it is pretty tight. You have to hold it near horizontal for the point to move.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by bassplayer142 on 06/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great lighter. I had problems with the other Dupont lighter I bought but this one has no problems. These are modeled after Dupont lighters from the french company. The hinge works fine and the fuel control is normal. It is nice to have a produ...
    Cons:
    no cons yet and I have used this for a long time now.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice but faulty somewhat

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good feeling and looking lighter. It is a replicate of the famous French Dupont lighter series. The case is nice metal and works good.
    Cons:
    First problem is the hinge seems to be kind of loose. It has never broke or come off so that is not a big deal. Secondly, the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good product that I have had no problems with yet. You can have multiple people listen to music off one ipod or similar mp3 or mp4 device. It can be used to split audio signals to be re amplified by different amplifiers. I have no interference ...
    Cons:
    Build quality could be a little better with bigger wires and more flexible. No real issues though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

Pros:
    This is a good product that I use a lot with musical instruments, equipment for my stereo, and ipod or other music player. You can easily plug this into a stereo or even a tv and play right off your ipod or mp3 player of a different choice.
    Cons:
    No static or interference yet and I have used it a lot so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really good medium line cigar cutter. This is for someone who likes a good cut on a cigar but isn't willing to go our and buy a ridiculously overpriced cigar cutter. I have bought the same kind of cutter at a smokers outlet for 6$ plus a case wh...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections