• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by bcarvalho186 on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cable of excellent quality, very modern finish top quality innovative style of the apple, the cable with which it is of excellent quality iphone loads super fast, the white model I bought are beautiful and recommend to all of this dx congratulations to offe...
    Cons:
    the disadvantage is that it is not much like the original cable.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Made in the nice material.It's not very hard or soft. - Great quality. I didn't suspect it's so good quality case. (can match any branded one) - You feel perfectly in your hand - The bright blue colour make your iphone looked special and lovely. Is perfect ...
    Cons:
    Belive it or not.Nothing!!! Will can have more colors.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent build quality, the form factor is like the old Olloclip (the leader in lens for iPhone). It works like a charm also with a screen protector on, the lens are brilliantly superb! For the price I wasn't expecting some that good, the macro and fish-ey...
    Cons:
    The wide-angle lens is not so wide, I mean it works but the difference is not so impressive, for that part the Olloclip does a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Dock of excellent quality, very modern finish top quality innovative style of the apple, the lightning cable with which it is of excellent quality iphone loads super fast, the white and black models I bought are beautiful and recommend to all of this dx con...
    Cons:
    The problem of dock the white dock comes with some risks through failed but nothing that compromises its beauty, black ja did n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by bcarvalho186 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Made in the nice material.It's not very hard or soft. - Great quality. I didn't suspect it's so good quality case. (can match any branded one) - You feel perfectly in your hand - The bright blue colour make your iphone looked special and lovely. Is perfect ...
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections