• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This Version 2 of the X4 is great!

posted by bear123 on 10/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - this version 2 accelerometer is way better than the old X4!very stable take off/landing and fast maneuvering - very fast about 25 mph ( 40kmph) in a strait line and can shallow dive at about 35 mph ( 55kmph) - easy calibration of the accelerometer - fun...
    Cons:
    - mode 1 and mode 2 controller configurations are not easy to change without changing something on the PCB of the remote contro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and matches my car dash lights!

posted by bear123 on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - nice looking LCD - the green and orange look equally great depending on what you select. - setup is easy - temperature seems accurate and is slow to change so it does not fluctuate to much
    Cons:
    - need to mount it somehow. there is no sticky two sided tape included to mount this so you got to do it yourself with the bott...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great boost converter with stable power

posted by bear123 on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - stable voltage - effiecency is very good - able to boost variably and accurately - fuse - green power LED
    Cons:
    - none - would be nice to have the small voltage meter that DX has on some other step up converters built into the output of th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For mod for Maglite 3C direct drive!

posted by bear123 on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - nice beam pattern - bright - works great with 3 c cells (4.5v) - great battery life - orange peel reflector
    Cons:
    - some noticeable rings of light until you are about 10 feet away. its minor so not the greatest concern. please see my picture...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smoked mine and it still works!

posted by bear123 on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - durable - drives XML-t6 very well - cheap and reliable - good run time with 2 x 18650s - good run time with 4 alkaline (1.5v) x C cells and up to 8 alkaline C cells for serious run time!
    Cons:
    - no memory
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smoked mine and it still works!

posted by bear123 on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - durable - drives XML-t6 very well - cheap and reliable - good run time with 2 x 18650s - good run time with 4 alkaline 9 (1.5v) x C cells and up to 8 alkaline C cells for serious run time!
    Cons:
    - no memory
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    brightest key chain light

posted by bear123 on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - bright - smallest light in my collection - 180 degrees of flood
    Cons:
    - threads are not quality - no throw
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smaller than it looks!

posted by bear123 on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - bright - small - nice finish - camo - great reflector - no rings in the beam pattern - fast strobe
    Cons:
    - none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best for Lithum

posted by bear123 on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Best charger I own for lithium 18650's and 26650's - safer than most chargers - fills up my 18650's better than my other lithium chargers - works with many battery sizes
    Cons:
    - did not perform to potential with NIMH 2400mah AA's. Only got 1700mah on one and 2000mah on another! Where as my Maha Wizard ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply the best 18650s!

posted by bear123 on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - real 3100 mah rating, I ordered 12 of these and the worst one of the bunch discharged 2887mah. most were closer to around 3000mah which is obviously all very high quality control from Panasonic. - extra cooling due to the excellent discharge capabilities -
    Cons:
    - none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections