• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fun little car ...

posted by billg519 on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This was easy to get going right out of the box, it came charged. It has front and rear suspension springs as well as working headlights. The headlights are only on in forward mode. It runs on hard or carpeted floors. Probably too small for use on a grassy ...
    Cons:
    The internal batteries, two tiny NiMh cells, are inadequate to power the car properly. I immediatelyopened the car and soldered...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great little host !

posted by billg519 on 02/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great fit and finish overall. Nothing damaged or missing. Very easy to work with as is, or mod. Mine had no dings or blemishes whatsoever. All threads are clean and smooth, parts all fit together well, nicely anodized.
    Cons:
    None to speak of.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Bright Bright !!!

Pros:
    Did I say it's BRIGHT ??? Mine arrived attached to a thick, generous heatsink. I also purchased a SKU 15969 Cree C6 flashlight DIY kit. I did some machining to this Cree host, and got this emitter, 2 x DX 1400mA flashlight regulators, and 1 x 18650 battery ...
    Cons:
    No real issues with this product at all. Works great.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DV MP4/5 PLAYER

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fairly easy to figure out how to use it. Mine charges fine from USB or the included charger. The display screen is crisp and clear, 320x240 is nice. Easy to load music, movies, and the included games onto the player. Sound and picture quality are very good ...
    Cons:
    The instruction manual appears to be for a different unit. This manual is not terribly useful at all. The Camera and DV functio...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections