• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cheap, small, light servo.

posted by bk8190 on 12/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought one of these servos to use in a paintball dropping system for my RC plane, and I am so impressed that I am ordering several more. These servos have very good build quality, and there is very little jitter (I am controlling them with an arduino). ...
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pleasently surprised

posted by bk8190 on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Capable of being powered either through AAA batteries or USB. Sound quality is not the greatest, but it is good enough for casual listening, or for cases when you need a portable pair of speakers. These speakers are actually very loud, even when powered b...
    Cons:
    Build quality is good overall, except for the 3.5mm audio cable. It looks flimsy, and feels like it may break.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent tool for the price

posted by bk8190 on 02/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great build quality. Full metal (aluminum) construction. Nice anodized color. Bits are of excellent quality, machined very cleanly and precisely. When applying torque, there is no wobble between the bit and the body of the screwdriver even though the bi...
    Cons:
    None, other than that the bits rattle around a bit when stored in the body of the screwdriver. The bits wobble a bit when you ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections