• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really cool

posted by blackhawk995 on 01/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks cool and will make your friends jealous they dont have one....... There is a ring on the trigger taht can lock the flame on which is really handy when trying to melt somethin The are 2 safety mechanism which are handy to stop kids being able to use it...
    Cons:
    Tank wasnt filled when posted for me, But this was probly because of postage restrictions. plastic lid gets kinda hot after a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really handy

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a really handy little gadget..... i have it tund so that it can control 3 of my 5 tvs which is pretty good.... Its really easy to set up and there is english instructions.... its super cheap a normal remote costs like 10 times the amount..........
    Cons:
    its small and gets lost easly... u can only have 1 tv single programmed at once on it ehich is kend of annoying....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is pretty cheap and looks cool.... It inpresses friends when you start changen channels without your remote .... it comes with a batery amd ive had mine for 4 months and still works fine ....
    Cons:
    It took a while to set up and the light isnt very bright ... It looks like a big block of metal on tour wrist....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this are just like apples

posted by blackhawk995 on 03/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    they sound great they look exactly like apple headphones and are 20 times cheaper they are long enough they are realy cheap compared to other headphones
    Cons:
    there are none exceot the rubber bit under the heahphones themselves are a bit losse
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this works great for cd players

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is as simple as plug this in change the cd player to audio in and plug in your ipod the sound is absolutely fantastic it is long enough these cost $10 in ordinary shops the build quality is great i use this a lot for when i want to listen to my ip...
    Cons:
    there are no cons with this product it is pure great.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is amazing

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the laser is realy strong it can shine realy even during the day the case it comes in looks good to carry it in the stylus comes in handy for nintendo ds this pen looks expensive even though it is realy cheap the light is very strong at night it can nea...
    Cons:
    my laser was a bit out of line which was sort of annoying otherwise no this is a fantastic pen at a fantastic price
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for the price

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is very cheap compared to shops in ireland looks rely good on the iphone fit is perfect protects your 400 euro investment i have dropped my iphone on the ground and because of this there isnt a scratch both the camera and the wifi holes are perfect...
    Cons:
    it isnt major but i dont like the white flakes in the case i would prefer if it were all balck
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections