• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little flashlight

posted by blueiced789 on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very good little flashlight for your keychain. Comes with 2 batteries in a plastic wrap which is used as a battery holder. Without it the batteries will come in contact with the aluminum body and the flashlight will light up randomly when carried aro...
    Cons:
    None really. The price could be lower as usual. :D
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight!!!

posted by blueiced789 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got this flashlight because sku.114657 was out of stock. I really liked that the zoom feature is with twisting and not by retracting the lens forward/backward. The light is great and strong. I tested the battery performance and with 3x AAA from IKEA it la...
    Cons:
    None. Maybe it would be nice to have some rubber o-rings for waterproofing. Also there is no mode-memory and if you want to sw...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great! Totally worth it!

posted by blueiced789 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought the resetter for my Canon MP540. Works great. You just align the cartridge with the chip facing the contact zone and press a little. When the reset is done a red LED lamp lights up and you are done! It fits both dye and pigment cartridges.
    Cons:
    None really.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cards for fans! :D

posted by blueiced789 on 06/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These Lady Gaga cards are just great. Every card has a different picture. They come in a carton box and also have the plastic one too. Vibrant colors and great images. The quality of prints is very good.
    Cons:
    The cards feel slightly thinner than most deck of cards I've used but they're OK. And I think they are also a little wider.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really fun and great looking.

posted by blueiced789 on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great fun. Wonderful colors. Although I don't really know how to use them exactly. They can be used for lots of different water-loving plants. You can even use them if you are gonna be away on vacation. They can support your plants for days ahead. They mak...
    Cons:
    I'm not sure if the price is OK. I can buy 3 packs here in my country for about $2. But I haven't compared the quantity. These ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All-around multi-purpose gloves

Pros:
    Great all-purpose gloves. You can use them for almost every household need. I've used them with different kinds of paints and solvents. They seem chemically resistant. You can definitely feel the objects you hold with your hands. Not like some thick gloves...
    Cons:
    None really. I'm not sure if the price is that great. I've heard that I can get them cheaper around the shops but haven't reall...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work fine

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These car lights actually work pretty good. I bought them for a friend because he wanted to use them on his older Mercedes model. LEDs worked great, he was quite pleased. They are bright. Better than his default lamps. Brighter than sku.5789
    Cons:
    Built quality is normal. You should handle them with care. My friend used them for about a month with no problems at all. He on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work OK

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These car lights actually work pretty good. I bought them for a friend because he wanted to use them on his older Mercedes model. LEDs worked great, he was quite pleased. They are as bright as the default ordinary lamps in car lights.
    Cons:
    None really. They are not very bright so I guess it would be better to buy some with more diodes like sku.16097 . They are as ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for gifts.

Pros:
    A great little bamboo-like plant in a bottle. The glass container seems fairly sturdy. I bumped mine a couple of times on my desk and it didn't even scratch.
    Cons:
    None but you should not order it in the winter because it can die due to shipping and exposure to low-temperatures in cargo zon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works absolutely great - no problems with it at all. The adapter is indeed Nokia AD-50. Looks original, feels original, works great - so it must be original! :) It came sealed in a small package. Works with all Nokia phones which have 2.5m m jack. Works fi...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections