• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    battery packs with dual controller usb charging

posted by bobby13010 on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great battery packs with dual controller usb charging,i use it on my wii and it works very well. it seems made in a good quality,and do the job perfectly. when it charge the dock light is red and blue. If you need battery pack with dual controller usb charg...
    Cons:
    none Time delivery is a little bit long but for the price it's alright to wait
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    soshine rechargeable 900mAh AAA batteries

posted by bobby13010 on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good rechargeable 900mA batteries,works very well i am happy of it. For this price the packaging is good and the quality of the batteries seems good. I use it in many apparels and it works fine. If you need rechargeable batteries buy this one. do the j...
    Cons:
    none Time delivery is a little bit long but for the price it's alright to wait
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    stylish in ear earphone white

posted by bobby13010 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good stylish in ear earphone in a white color. I bought this one for my smartphone and it works very well i am happy of it. It looks like made in a great quality,the sound is alrigh,it's what i needed. If i need another i will reorder this one. the earphone...
    Cons:
    none,do the job perfectly. time delivery a little bit long but for this price it's alright to wait.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    protective rubber gel silicone back case for samsung S2

posted by bobby13010 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good protective rubber gel silicone back case for samsung galaxy S2,conform to the description. It's first time that i buy a silicone case and it's a good surprise! It'easy to put it on your phone,black color is good i'm happy thank dealextreme. If you need...
    Cons:
    none time delivery long but for this price it's alright to wait!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TOSHIBA Micro sd hc memory card 16 Go

Pros:
    Great Toshiba micro sd hc memory card 16Go,works very fine,i am happy of it. This memory card is not much expensive,in my country i will pay X2 so thanks dealextreme. If you need a good sd hc memory card buy this one. It seems made in a good quality. Do the...
    Cons:
    none Just a little bit long to arrive but for the price it's alright to wait.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    8" touch screen lcd google android 2.2

Pros:
    Great touch screen lcd Google android 2.2 tablet PC with camera. Works fine there is camera on it,the sound is a little bit loud but for this price it's ok. It very easy to use. I tried to connect wifi but it don't work very fine,but for internet use it's o...
    Cons:
    none time delivery a little bit long but for the price it's alright to wait
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    protective bag 8"/9"

Pros:
    Great protective inner case bag for 8"/9" tablet,i bought this one and i am very happy of it. It protect my little tablet,it's very good for transport your tablet and protect it. Do really well the job,if you need one so buy it. The price is reall...
    Cons:
    none Time delivery little bit long but for this price it's alright to wait
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    flat to round power plug convertor

Pros:
    Great flat to round plug convertor,i bought two of these items and it works very fine. I am happy of it and recommand it. If you need a power convertor buy this one,it's less expensive than in my country so thanks dealextreme. It seems made in a good qualit...
    Cons:
    none Time delivery a little bit long but for this price it's alright to wait
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Supercard DS One with TF 1Go

Pros:
    Great supercard DS One work very fine on my Nintendo DS i put on it many Nintendo ds games. It's very easy to use,it cames with a KINGSTON TF card 1Go. It do really the job and i am happy from it. If you need a supercard for your Nintendo DS buy this one. T...
    Cons:
    none Time delivery a little bit long but for the price it's alright to wait.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable rechargeable music speaker

Pros:
    Great portable rechargeable music speaker player with TF,very easy to use,the sound is very good,the speaker is small so you can take it everywhere in order to listen your music. You can connect it to your phone,pc or other apparel. There is an equalizer on...
    Cons:
    none Time delivery a little bit long,but for this price it's alright to wait.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections