6 Reviews SEARCH
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than others, now I know why it is staff picked :)

posted by boka009 on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact, easy to use. The matte black finish is rugged so it stays well in Your hand. You can regulate the gas flow on the lower side of the lighter (just insert a screwdriver in the same hole where You would fill it). Comes with a cool rubber keyring that ...
    Cons:
    none so far
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Da Bag!

posted by boka009 on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Consists of 8 pockets, each for its own type of items. Very good zip/Velcro closing systems.
    Cons:
    none so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great things come in small packages

posted by boka009 on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the thing is really small, and as such can be mounted anywhere: I got it glued on the front side (the glass) of my humidor.drilled a tight hole in the wood side of the doors and fixed the cable in it.the probe is tucked behind the cigars and the whole thing...
    Cons:
    there could be other colors at the disposal but you can always color this one:) not really a con as such.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    kewl mousepad

posted by boka009 on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very cool mouse pad, with a surprisingly well build quality, never seen a mouse pad this good for this price range. Every mouse i tried slides nicely over the pad, it`s thick and firm and if you turn it in a portrait mode you can even rest your ha...
    Cons:
    none really.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    kewl light

posted by boka009 on 06/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    if you`re lucky like me, the light fixture will come undamaged. easy to install whatever your aquarium surroundings are.
    Cons:
    none come to mind except the price :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Da Gadget!

posted by boka009 on 02/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The lighter itself is a great gadget.No matter if it`s used occasionally or daily you will be pleased.Little bit hard to light cigarettes because it burns the whole tip. But, mostly it`s not ordered from here for lighting up cigarettes... And, YOU CAN adjus...
    Cons:
    YOU CAN`T CHOOSE THE COLOR WHEN YOU ORDER IT! The color coating gets scratched in your pocket so either have a pocket just for ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections